“Pubcrawl was amazing!”

Pub Crawl Istanbul
Ranked #1 of 448 Nightlife in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Join this 7-hour pub crawl for a big night out in Istanbul if you’re looking for the best places to party and the craziest places in the city.Start out with a free shots at the meeting point and then head to at least 3 of the top party spots, where your entrance is free! Act as the locals do and experience alternative venues that tourists have never heard of before. Gather your group of friends together, or head out into the night to meet new friends from around the world. The pub crawl ensures free and immediate entry to all locations visited. You’ll find this pub crawl to be different than many of the others, as the guide takes you to the most popular bars, clubs, and pubs in Istanbul.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This event was great! Inci was an amazing host. We easily found the meeting point where we go to meet everyone. We then took the party bus to a great rooftop bar-club. after free shots and alot of dancing we continued on to the next bar. It was a great night, I would suggest it to anyone.

P. D.

in 7 reviews
"leader"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Naz was very diligent to ensure each and everyone in the group had a super time.. Great energy and a brilliant way to enjoy Istanbul nightlife. Definitely recommended!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The Pub Crawl bar is an amazing pub and excelllent crowd with lots of fun. I would recommend the bar for any one looking for a a wounderful night out.

1  Thank Ajmal R
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was travelling alone in Istanbul and I heard there is alot of scams here, so I tried out Pub Crawl it turned out to be one awesome crazy night in here, The organizer Naz is super friendly and she is one of the best organizers, everything went smooth as we were told, We got our complimentary shots on every club and I even got lost in one of the club and she had to go an extra mile to find me, she kept me safe from scams and took me some great rooftops, I highly recommend pub crawl especially if you are alone you wil have awesome company with different nationalities.

1  Thank Burhan A