Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu
Orbitz.com
US$497
US$405
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshuttle bussea viewclose to the airportwifi internetexecutive roomataturk airportold cityshort stayswimming poolturkish airlinesnice hotelenjoyed my staybreakfast buffetmini barhotel restaurantbusiness hotelturkey
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Nice location at Marmara Sea side , although far away from any services .
For :
sea view
Perfect noise insulation
Perfect weather proofing
Nice lobby and entrance
Very good breakfast
Room service ok
Shuttle transportation to some preferred destinations
Against :
Staff with moderate experience , some does not conceal their boredom , they are dealing with people of different ethnicities , languages and nature , they should be expecting this fact and trained to deal with it. Some others are very radiant and helpful and try their best to serve satisfactorily
Small rooms , no space for Muslims to perform prayer
Poor restaurant a la carte menu, buffet too expensive
No airport shuttle while it says it does have in TripAdvisor

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms have better sea view
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ahmet Y, General Manager at Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Abdullah-AlKhalili,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu for your accommodation.

It is very important for us to receive our guests' comments about their accommodation in order to improve our service quality better and better constantly. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our hotel's design and food and beverage services. Also we would like to inform you that we are going to share the topics you have mentioned in your comment firstly with the related departments then with all our team members and make the necessary betterment immediately. We kindly inform you that we do have free shuttle service to the main points of the city but not to the airport in particular. On the other hand, we do serve our guests by arranging their private transfer car from the airport to the hotel or the opposite if they let us know that they need transfer upon their arrival. We thank you again for sparing your precious time and sharing your objective thoughts with us.

It is going to be a great pleasure for us to welcome you again at Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu in the nearest future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I was in the hotel missing my flights to Stockholm. The best thing of NOVOTELto me is its breakfast, so many types of fruits, breads and sweet items, specially I was so happy see the fruits in items and in quality.

Room Tip: Check yourself to find the best available room for you.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Ahmet Y, General Manager at Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Reykjavic,

It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests and we are very happy that you have enjoyed our food and beverage services.
We assure you we are going to share your comment with all our team members. We are sure it is going to serve as an encouragement for us to diversify and advance our services for meeting our precious guests' expectations to the fullest.
We thank you again for sharing your honest and kind thoughts about our hotel and services with us and the other travelers.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu in the nearest future.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The room and the location of the Novotel respectively for me was superb and ideal. I was however particularly overwhelmed by the staff and the level of service provided. From the reception, through to bartenders, room service and the kitchen staff, you could tell every personnel was there to sincerely make your stay a pleasant one. I noticed the courtesy, attention and professionalism wasn't only to myself but to every guest around. If I was ever going to be in Istanbul again, Novotel is top choice. Thank you again guys, and thank you Rumeysa.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Ahmet Y, General Manager at Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Matt23401,

It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests and we have been more than happy while reading yours. We assure you we are going to share your comment with all our team members and Rumeysa. We are sure it is going to serve as an encouragement for us to diverse and advance our services for meeting our precious guests' expectations to the fullest.
We thank you again for sharing your nice and kind thoughts about our hotel, services and staff.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I stayed one night at this hotel, because I'm a Accor El Club member. But never again.

The view from the room was nice, seaside view, the room was the standard of a Novotel, but there was a couple things that that annoyed me.

1st- the restaurant, the staff don't pay attention to the customers, they gather together at one corner to chat and the rest are not important. If you dare to call one of them, they get upset. Also, the food is not that good, I choosed the buffet option, very poor regarding quality and variety available;

2nd-the front desk staff, not skilled to be at a novotel front desk at all. The checkin was cold and qucik, the checkout was over 45 minutes, only becasue the lady was not able to issue the invocie with my cimpany details. Despite I told her I was late, and I couldn't have breakfast, she charged anywya the breakfafst and took over 45 minites to complete my checkout. Well, she didn't completed, becasue I left without invoice, I was too late, and after 45 minutes with the taxi waiting and late to a appoitment, I could not wait any longer for the invoice.

shame for a Novotel, never again to this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Henrique d
Ahmet Y, General Manager at Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Henrique D.,

Regrettably we understood from your comment that your experience during your stay was not very satisfying for you.
Please allow us to express our sincerest apologies that we could not perform our international service quality as it was supposed to be.
It is very important for us to receive our guests’ comments in order to improve our service quality in a better way and make the necessary betterment. After your comment, we assure you we are going to inspect all our team members’ trainings and recur them and take immediate action about the topics you have mentioned to prevent any unfortunate occurrence in the future. We thank you very much again for sparing your time and sharing your sincere thoughts with us.

We devoutly hope you can give us another chance to welcome you at our hotel and make you leave with a smile on your face.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I have enjoyed my stay, but had some challenges in communication because most of them could'nt understand English properly. And i wish to know how is my rewards earned as a member credit to me, i have been staying in Accor Hotels but up to now i have not receive any reward. Thank you

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ahmet Y, General Manager at Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu.
Also we would like to inform you that regarding your 5 nights accommodation at our hotel, your Le Club membership points are charged to your account.