“location, location, location, service, service, service”
Review of Sirkeci Mansion

Sirkeci Mansion
Ranked #3 of 1,181 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 24 November 2017

This is our fourth stay at the Sirkeci Mansion.

It is centrally located both for the major touristic destinations and the various transport options.

The staff makes this hotel extraordinary. they are extremely knowledgable and helpful. The word "no" does not exist in their vocabulary.

And, as a bonus, breakfast is delicious.

Room Tip: select three fourth floor front rooms with a balcony overlooking gulhane park
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

My Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for honoring us with your kind comments and becoming a part of our global family. It is very important to hear that you had a pleasing stay at our hotel.

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us with the Sirkeci Mansion Family.

Kind Regards,

Owner of Sirkeci Mansion

Write a ReviewReviews (3,066)

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, with friendly, helpful staff. Well-appointed characterful rooms.Well located- 5 minutes to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque, 10 minutes to spice market and Grand Bazaar, Lots of options to eat around, although worth walking a little further

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and appreciate your kind comments. It is great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.

Do not forget us and please let us know if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Faruk Boyacı

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

When We got to this hotel ,it was 3 midnight,Mr.Shokri did well come to me toooo energic and kindly .quickly we got to the room,I felt like home .lovely .the room was clean in proper method .in the morning Mr.Enver the reception helped us to get know the town .they loved their job and i Cant find even 1 problem.the location was best.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

My Dear Guest;

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us in the Sirkeci Mansion Family.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This hidden gem is located outside the Topikapi palace gardens and within a 10 min walk of the Blue Mosque, Ayasofia, Topikapi palace, the Basilica Cistern and the grand bazaar. It fronts a street that has been blocked for pedestrian use only and has souvenir stores and hotels all along it. Within 150m is a collection of cheap and cheerful family restaurants. The tram is 30m away. The river is within a short walk, too.

If you are visiting for the first time, then do yourself a favour and stay in the old city, close to the historical sites.

We booked a twin and a triple room for TL2100 for three nights. Although on the first floor, it wasn't loud at night.

Breakfast was 8/10 with yummy hot and cold options but a reasonably limited range of both.

The pool is beautiful and clean. The masseur is a friendly and helpful guy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Sirkeci Mansion on your trip to Istanbul.

It makes me very happy to read that my enitre team was able to facilitate a pleasant stay for you and your dear family. Now that you have experienced the beauty of our city and enjoyed our services, we do hope to see you back at Sirkeci Mansion.

Please feel free to get in touch with us for any assistance you need with regards to possible future travel plans to Istanbul or Turkey.

Best Wishes from Sirkeci Mansion Family in Istanbul,

Faruk Boyacı
Owner of Sirkeci Mansion

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband and I spent three nights at the Sirkeci Mansion and absolutely loved it. The staff are so friendly and helpful. When we arrived they provided us a map and some recommendations of places to visit not already on our itinerary. When we wanted to get to Taksim area, they lent us a Istanbul card (transportation card), told us how to fill it up with funds, and how to use it which was very helpful. Understanding how to use the trams, fenicular, ferrys etc was invaluable to our time here. The rooms were lovely, tons of space for just my husband and I. And the breakfasts were to die for! Lots of options to eat, everything from scrambled eggs, meats, cheeses, fruits and various breads. The location of this hotel is perfect for exploring the old area of Sultanahmet like the blue mosque, Hagia Sofia, Topkapi Palace etc. Highly, highly recommend!

Room Tip: We chose a standard room and were very happy with it. Great value and there was lots of space.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again for a longer stay and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

Kind regards,