“Superb Turkish hospitality”
Review of Sirkeci Mansion

Sirkeci Mansion
Ranked #4 of 1,175 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I was in Istanbul from 26 Nov til 2 Dec 2017 for a family holiday. We selected Sirkeci Mansion due to its location. It's near to shops, historic attractions, and a tram stop. Location was perfect. The staff were really friendly, especially towards my 2 year old daughter. During check-in, they even took us to see different types of room before allowing us to decide! The breakfast spread was excellent. I really enjoyed the Turkish food selection (for breakfast). Wifi is provided free, and the hotel provides free pickup from airport. The reception also provided a briefing on what to do in Istanbul and the various tours. They also gave maps and brochures. It was really helpful. I highly recommend Sirkeci Mansion!

Room Tip: Request for rooms with balcony
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay and I appreciate your kind comments on Sirkeci Mansion. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

We will be very happy to see you at the Sirkeci Mansion again.

Best wishes from the Sirkeci Mansion Family

Owner of the Sirkeci Mansion

Write a ReviewReviews (3,065)

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Some places are just brilliant, and Sirkeci Mansion is one of them, the staff is outstanding and very friendly, I arrived 4 hours before my check in time was about to offer some extra charge for the room but they smiled and said the room was ready and guests are topmost priority, no charge required! That was just the start the whole stay was brilliant primarily due to the wonderful staff, small gestures like free water, great advise and tips made it so worthwhile. The reception is manned by Mr Ajay and Mr Okay they deserve a big pat on the back, also this seems to be the culture of this hotel as I visited their pub just a street away "Red River" the staff was brilliant there too, they said goodbye with an complimentary espresso.... Perfect.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again to see some other parts of our beatiful country and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Great location, clean and most importantly very friendly and helpful staff! Located walking distance to major tourist attractions, public transport not even a 1mins walk, gift shops/restaurants located on same street. Wonderful staff made the whole experience of the city 110% more enjoyable, they assisted with guidance and advise of how to get to places and made us feel welcome the whole time, something so simple but just shows they are genuine - they even waved good bye on our departure! This hotel stood out by miles in every manner from all the other hotel we visited during our stay in Turkey, I wouldn't think twice about making a booking!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

My Dear Guest,

Do not forget us and please let us know if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. We will be so happy to see you in Sirkeci Mansion Family again.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Reviewed 24 November 2017

This is our fourth stay at the Sirkeci Mansion.

It is centrally located both for the major touristic destinations and the various transport options.

The staff makes this hotel extraordinary. they are extremely knowledgable and helpful. The word "no" does not exist in their vocabulary.

And, as a bonus, breakfast is delicious.

Room Tip: select three fourth floor front rooms with a balcony overlooking gulhane park
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

My Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for honoring us with your kind comments and becoming a part of our global family. It is very important to hear that you had a pleasing stay at our hotel.

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us with the Sirkeci Mansion Family.

Kind Regards,

Faruk Boyaci
Owner of Sirkeci Mansion

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, with friendly, helpful staff. Well-appointed characterful rooms.Well located- 5 minutes to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque, 10 minutes to spice market and Grand Bazaar, Lots of options to eat around, although worth walking a little further

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and appreciate your kind comments. It is great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family