US$146
  • Pool
US$162
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$477
US$368
  • Pool
3,141 results
All reviewsgulhane parktopkapi palaceturkish delightculinary tourtram stopturkish bathblue mosquefree dinnerold cityturkeywithin walking distancethe hotel staffquiet streetguest relationsdeluxe roommajor sitesspice market
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Some places are just brilliant, and Sirkeci Mansion is one of them, the staff is outstanding and very friendly, I arrived 4 hours before my check in time was about to offer some extra charge for the room but they smiled and said the room was ready and guests are topmost priority, no charge required! That was just the start the whole stay was brilliant primarily due to the wonderful staff, small gestures like free water, great advise and tips made it so worthwhile. The reception is manned by Mr Ajay and Mr Okay they deserve a big pat on the back, also this seems to be the culture of this hotel as I visited their pub just a street away "Red River" the staff was brilliant there too, they said goodbye with an complimentary espresso.... Perfect.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again to see some other parts of our beatiful country and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Great location, clean and most importantly very friendly and helpful staff! Located walking distance to major tourist attractions, public transport not even a 1mins walk, gift shops/restaurants located on same street. Wonderful staff made the whole experience of the city 110% more enjoyable, they assisted with guidance and advise of how to get to places and made us feel welcome the whole time, something so simple but just shows they are genuine - they even waved good bye on our departure! This hotel stood out by miles in every manner from all the other hotel we visited during our stay in Turkey, I wouldn't think twice about making a booking!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay and I appreciate your kind comments on Sirkeci Mansion. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

Do not forget us and please let us know if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. We will be so happy to see you in Sirkeci Mansion Family again.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Faruk Boyacı

Reviewed 24 November 2017

This is our fourth stay at the Sirkeci Mansion.

It is centrally located both for the major touristic destinations and the various transport options.

The staff makes this hotel extraordinary. they are extremely knowledgable and helpful. The word "no" does not exist in their vocabulary.

And, as a bonus, breakfast is delicious.

Room Tip: select three fourth floor front rooms with a balcony overlooking gulhane park
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

My Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for honoring us with your kind comments and becoming a part of our global family. It is very important to hear that you had a pleasing stay at our hotel.

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us with the Sirkeci Mansion Family.

Kind Regards,

Owner of Sirkeci Mansion

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, with friendly, helpful staff. Well-appointed characterful rooms.Well located- 5 minutes to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque, 10 minutes to spice market and Grand Bazaar, Lots of options to eat around, although worth walking a little further

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and appreciate your kind comments. It is great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Faruk Boyacı

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

When We got to this hotel ,it was 3 midnight,Mr.Shokri did well come to me toooo energic and kindly .quickly we got to the room,I felt like home .lovely .the room was clean in proper method .in the morning Mr.Enver the reception helped us to get know the town .they loved their job and i Cant find even 1 problem.the location was best.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

My Dear Guest;

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us in the Sirkeci Mansion Family.

Kind Regards,