“Gorgeous Istanbul in miniature”

Hotel Miniature Istanbul
Ranked #24 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The hotel is literally perfect. Location is beautiful, a few minutes walk from the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand bazaar. Around a lot of nice cafes and restaurants. Round the corner a taxi stop. The hotel has a pleasant and friendly atmosphere. All staff are very friendly and professional. We felt care for us from the first minute to the last. The room is very cozy, with a nice bed .with a beautiful design. A beautiful veranda with a quiet atmosphere. Good fairly varied breakfast. Thanks to all the staff, we will definitely stop again. And at the end in Istanbul all is quiet.

Room Tip: Higher floors rooms
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank archil a
Hotel M, Front Office Manager at Hotel Miniature Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Archil A,

Thank you very much for your precious review .

We wish to welcome you in our hotel once again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2017

The staff here were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. They could not do enough to help. The hotel is modern, clean and has all necessary amenities. Breakfast was fantastic and the price here is so good. Great location for all the historical sights in Sultan Mehmet. Close to tram stop and quiet street.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Anders W
Hotel M, Front Office Manager at Hotel Miniature Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you very much for your positive review .

It is really nice to see that you satisfied during your accommodation .

It was quite short time , we wish to welcome you in our hotel longer than this time.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

This was my second time visiting Hotel Miniature and although we were only in Istanbul for a 9-hour layover this time, it was the perfect location to get out and enjoy the city for a few hours with our 3-month-old daughter. It's close to everything and the hospitality of the staff was superb. We'll definitely be back again--hopefully for a longer vacation!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank greeklassie
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I was pretty nervous coming to Turkey as I don't speak any Turkish..... at least I was nervous until I called my hotel and spoke to a wonderful young man, Yulcin, who told my cab driver where to take me and how much to pay. Then I knew I was in luck to stay at a place with such wonderful staff. I was so happy to see my room also, an antique restored boutique type of room with free Turkish delight to boot! The washroom was gorgeous with floor to ceiling marble. And the room service! Mwah to the chef! Next day I met Aykut, another wonderful young man who helped me settle in for the meza breakfast downstairs and gave me perfect directions for Aya Sofya, Sultan Ahmet Mosque (Blue mosque) and the Grand Bazaar. They also called me a cab and basically treated me like a sister! I love this beautiful boutique hotel and will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you very much for your time to write review about your accommodation.

All of our guests are part of our family . We are really happy to see that we shared our friendly feeling with our guest.

It was quite short period for this accommodation, we wish to welcome you in our hotel once again much more than this time .

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We were upgraded to a suite on arrival. The staff were very friendly and attentive. They pointed out all the best places to visit. The breakfast was delicious with everything you could need. The location is very central, it is only a short walk to the tourist areas such as the blue mosque etc.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends