US$141
US$118
US$109
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$512
US$347
Orbitz.com
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$143
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Titanic Business Kartal(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$51
US$147
US$109
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboutique hotelgrand bazaarchocolate fondueblue mosquehagia sophiaold townthe hotel managerwalking distancecity trippleasure of stayingmain siteshotel servicewould highly recommend this hotelthe location is perfectturkeystayed for nightsbasilica cistern
Reviewed 11 March 2017

The staff here were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. They could not do enough to help. The hotel is modern, clean and has all necessary amenities. Breakfast was fantastic and the price here is so good. Great location for all the historical sights in Sultan Mehmet. Close to tram stop and quiet street.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Anders W
Hotel M, Front Office Manager at Hotel Miniature Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you very much for your positive review .

It is really nice to see that you satisfied during your accommodation .

It was quite short time , we wish to welcome you in our hotel longer than this time.

Warm Regards,

Aykut TAN
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

This was my second time visiting Hotel Miniature and although we were only in Istanbul for a 9-hour layover this time, it was the perfect location to get out and enjoy the city for a few hours with our 3-month-old daughter. It's close to everything and the hospitality of the staff was superb. We'll definitely be back again--hopefully for a longer vacation!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank greeklassie
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I was pretty nervous coming to Turkey as I don't speak any Turkish..... at least I was nervous until I called my hotel and spoke to a wonderful young man, Yulcin, who told my cab driver where to take me and how much to pay. Then I knew I was in luck to stay at a place with such wonderful staff. I was so happy to see my room also, an antique restored boutique type of room with free Turkish delight to boot! The washroom was gorgeous with floor to ceiling marble. And the room service! Mwah to the chef! Next day I met Aykut, another wonderful young man who helped me settle in for the meza breakfast downstairs and gave me perfect directions for Aya Sofya, Sultan Ahmet Mosque (Blue mosque) and the Grand Bazaar. They also called me a cab and basically treated me like a sister! I love this beautiful boutique hotel and will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you very much for your time to write review about your accommodation.

All of our guests are part of our family . We are really happy to see that we shared our friendly feeling with our guest.

It was quite short period for this accommodation, we wish to welcome you in our hotel once again much more than this time .

Warm Regards,
Aykut TAN
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We were upgraded to a suite on arrival. The staff were very friendly and attentive. They pointed out all the best places to visit. The breakfast was delicious with everything you could need. The location is very central, it is only a short walk to the tourist areas such as the blue mosque etc.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2017

My wife, teenage son and I stayed at the Hotel Miniature in mid-January 2017 for two nights and took two rooms. Our experience couldn't have been better: a beautiful, relaxed and intimate hotel, lovely, spotless rooms, super bathrooms and nice small touches (Turkish delight, hand-written welcome notes, a choice of pillows). The breakfast buffet is very good indeed and the service we received from the hotel staff was perfect: kind, warm and generous. The location is great: 5 minutes walk to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, the Basilica Cistern (do not miss this!), and a wide range of decent restaurants. I recommend Hotel Mintaure unreservedly and will stay again on my next trip to Istanbul.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family