“Great food great service”

Marbella Terrace Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 14,682 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: Facing opposite to the serene sea of Marmara, a short walking distance from historic Sultan Ahmet square, Marbella Cafe Restaurant is young at heart, relaxing atmosphere, and with pleasant service that serves in a romantic ambiance. It is a place where one can experience a spectrum of elegantly designed, rich and fresh home cooked meals that fulfills the appetite. Flavors tickling the smallest corners of the mouth, delight in wholesome main dishes; meat, poultry and fish to delicately sweet turkish desserts made with high quality ingredients that are prepared fresh right to your table. Sip velvety local wine from the menu. Breath in the soul of the sea of Marmara with a water pipe (Nargile) at Marbella Cafe Restaurant.
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant for dinner, had great seafood choices and also turkish food. We ordered sea bass, calamari, kebap and musakka. Also it was one of our friend’s birthday and the staff really went out of their way to help prepare a cake with candles and surprise!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Not just the food the but owner is so nice. Cuz my birthday is in last week n my friend wanna surprise me, they ask if there can be anything done. The owner surprised us and ofcourse me with a birthday cake and even with candles :D it was so nice that he treat us so well not just with delicious food but excellent service :)
Highly recommend

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Epic food, awesome staff and amazing views. First review I’ve ever done on here, but felt the need as our experience was so good! My wife and I had the clay pot mix kebab dish for two went down a treat.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Me and my wife came here after reading the reviews and we have been blown away by the amazing food and service. Everyone should come here for an amazing experience!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my girlfriend and we had the most amazing night. We both agreed that the service was not just the best in Istanbul but likely all of Turkey. The waiters were very attentive and friendly without being over the top. The food was delicious and they accomated all of our requests, and even included tea and desert on the house. The venue is only a short walk from the main tourist attractions and well worth a visit.