Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Priceline
US$125
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Very helpful staff, good breakfast, clean room. Only downside was noise from hallways. Good location short walk to manger square. Very helpful cab driver Elias will take you on excursions to tourists sites and other towns in Palestine. Would recommend to tourists.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank lpauls2000
Reviewed 22 November 2019

I visited this hotel as part of a group on pilgrimage to Israel.
The hotel though with basic facilities, was quite clean and staff were very friendly.

Breakfast and dinner is buffet style hence was mostly repetitive menu and if you get to the restaurant close to closing time, then you discover that most items on the menu are gone and they just don't bother to refill.
Wifi was good and readily available - that was a plus.
And the hotel is close to some of the sites visited on pilgrimage, so that will always work well for those visiting Israel on pilgrimage or other tours.

Standard slightly above average - maybe a 3.5 but definitely not a 4-star.

Reviewed 2 November 2019

Hotel is located in Bethlehem and accommodates group after group of tourists. First thing to tell you is that if you are coming from Israel on a taxi, ISRAELI drivers cannot cross into Palestine so you are forced to cross the border control on your own and then find a palestinian driver to take you to the hotel. We got ripped off with this. Ride should be NIS 10-20 but I don't even want to tell you how much we were charged. So plan ahead.
Hotel is in need of mega repairs with outdated furniture and fixtures. Rooms are clean and spacious but the wallpaper is all faded. Also the buffet for breakfast and dinner was very crappy as you see tons of groups all eating at once. Will not stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Henry S
Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

This hotel is just basic and a bit outdated. Wallpaper falling off the walls etc. Our room however with balcony with a nice view
Every morning wakeup at 5.30 without asking!
The neighborhood, there are some shops, restaurants but nothing to see
Suitable for only a short stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KimJ873
Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

Hotel Bethlehem

In the course of my life, I have been privileged to stay at dozens of hotels. While most of the establishments I have stayed at I’ve been mid range hotels, I have also been lucky to stay at a few luxury resorts.

None of these visits share the grandeur of walking into the Bethlehem hotel. The facade is a pretty historic building, but as I came in, my senses were delighted. The furnishings and attention to details are impeccable. I have visited a few historic hotels whose interior simply felt old. The hotel Bethlehem has retained its shine like a sparkling jewel .

I am writing to convey my gratitude and heartfelt appreciation to Kevin , the front desk manager. He went above and beyond and took us on a personal tour of the hotel. As Lehigh parents, we were welcomed and treated as if we were VIP’s. This star of the Bethlehem staff took his time to share a little hotel history with us. Thank you for creating a workplace culture that invites this type personal attention. The hotel Bethlehem will be my choice hotel in Bethlehem.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple