Lowest prices for your stay
US$639
US$639
US$592
View deal
SAVE US$47
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreamsUS$639
1,088 results
All reviews total relaxation turkish hamam exercise classes perfect place to relax healthy food dining room fitness room breakfast and dinner mediterranean sea hotel management beautiful view tel aviv treatment israel tennis pampering kosher
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2020

Brilliant staff took care of our every need, especially during difficult covid days.
Typically lavish Israeli breakfast and dinner.
Wonderful open air pool set amid acres of the greenest lawns you will see in Israel.
Super chilled experience. Look forward to a return trip.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Chuck-on-the-move
Dorin Malka, Owner at Carmel Forest Spa Resort by Isrotel Exclusive Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Chuck-on-the-move,

It was a pleasure reading how you enjoyed your recent stay in the Isrotel Carmel Forest Spa Resort Hotel.
There is no doubt that feedback such as received from you strengthens our motivation and give us the feeling that our efforts are all worth while. We shall be very happy to see you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

my daughters suprised me with 2 nights in the most luxurious hotel in Israel, located in the middle of the Carmel forest.
the occasion for this invitation was my retirement from work.
we were traveling so much in Israel, Europe, USA and more.
I am a accessibility tourism specialist, so I was very disappointed to find that the resort had a real accessibility problems.
I am a polio victim since 1954, using crutches for walking and a mobility scooter for long distances. I couldn't go to the swimming pool and the gardens because of stairs on the way.
in the spa there was a simple massage bed and not an adjustable bed. it was very hard for me to climb on it.
the public bathroom was not accessible, I couldn't enter the toilet cabin with my scooter.
I was so surprised and disappointed, We enjoyed other isrotel hotels in eilat, dead sea and tel aviv all of them were accessible, so how can it be that the most high rated hotel that I dreamed to visit was so problematic for me?

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rinahefling

Dear Passenger683493 ,

First of all ,I was sorry to read that your last vacation at our hotel did not match your expectations.
To inform ,Isrotel Carmel Forest Spa Resort is accessible.
The indoor pool is Accessible ,including staircase and descent to the pool.
The road and the route to the outdoor pool are indeed inaccessible but we help them to arrive with our Isigo vehicle and there we have a descent leaflet to the pool.

We have accessible toilets on the floor for guests, and we have accessible rooms
And the public areas are accessible according to the procedure and approved.

We hope that despite this we will be given the opportunity to return to host you in the future while we do our utmost to make your vacation enjoyable.

Reviewed 31 August 2020

So we booked last minute and I didn't have time before to check out the spa but was told could book something on arrival. And after an extremely long wait to checkin and then having to queue up elsewhere for a young girl to write by hand what time we would have breakfast and dinner - there was nothing available. The only time I was offered was our breakfast slot! Food is good rooms are nice. Pool staff are not focussed and brought us drinks and fruit pots into our hands instead of finding us a table to put things on. Shops close at 5.30 just when everyone finsihes at pool and wants to wander around. This morning tried to go into a shop at 9.30 when it was meant to open at 9 and was told they are not ready and to go away. When discussing with customer service representative she basically told me off for not booking treatments in advance and even asked why I didn't call on Shabbat - I am religious. She told me off for not booking directly - there was no room. She told me off for not being a club member - I am. Isrotel has an excellent reputation and we love going to their hotels but Carmel spa is badly managed and to tell us it's the spa's problem.and not.theirs is just unacceptable especially when it is advertised as a spa hotel!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maryon H
Dorin Malka, Owner at Carmel Forest Spa Resort by Isrotel Exclusive Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear Maryon H,

Our dedication to the well-being of our guests is of utmost value to us, which we have always carved for our flag and means in our eyes is the provision of courteous and professional service, in order to give our guests the vacation of their dreams.

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

Just got back from yet another great time at the resort!
Friendly welcoming back from the moment we stepped in, food & service was amazing, nothing like lounging at the pool with chillout music in the background.
Can't wait to be back soon again...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dorin Malka, Owner at Carmel Forest Spa Resort by Isrotel Exclusive Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2020

Dear ykw007 ,

Reviewed 18 August 2020

First, ill start with the Cons. This hotel is described as an exclusive 5 stars hotel. Well. It's NOT!
My initial issues with this hotel started upon check-in. While after booking on Hotels.com I was given confirmation the booking final charge includes taxes and fees, the resort has notified me that in the small print of my reservation it's written that a local must pay VAT as well (a link in the final confirmation mail which you don't know you need to press). Now, you might say the resort is not to blame for this. But when the assistant manager came to explain to me the situation, she noted that previous guests had the same issue and she showed them as well where it's written.
Well. True, Hotels.com is to blame for this. But some accountability should be on the resort as if more than one person had the same issue, you should fix this with Hotels.com. The customer shouldn't be surprised this way before he had even started his vacation.
I consider myself a world traveler (as can be seen from my reviews) and always book via Hotels.com. It was always visible to see if I need to add more money at the hotel or not. This is the very first time this has happened to me!
After this, not a nice experience in which also the hotel staff made me feel uncomfortable, I had no choice but to accept the charge. To their defense. They offered a 10% discount for the resorts SPA facilities.
After receiving the room. The room was extremely dirty (can be seen in the attached photos). I would expect a 5 stars resort in COVID time to put an emphasis on this topic (especially as they publish they are COVID-19 certified) - I hope this was just dust accumulated in the room after it was cleaned.
Now for the most important aspect, this hotel brags about: It's food. My recommendation is DO NOT go on a Saturday (Shabat). What they don't tell you is that the bread is not fresh and that you won't be served their weekday treats (Good coffee, freshly made bread, and eggs). I was extremely disappointed as well that out of the main course vegetarian options - some were not available (reducing the options to vegetarians)
It all might seem a bit petty, but I remind you all this is an extremely expensive hotel trying to portray itself as luxurious. (A bottle of 500ml coke costs 16 NIS - 4.7$!!! insane)
Last complaint - The resort itself is taken care of in terms of gardening and landscape (that's a big thumbs up for it) - But the rooms and the buildings are extremely old and need an intense refreshing up.
Now for the good: A big thumb up for the staff (not including the reception staff). Especially to Nofar and Hila who waited for us very gracefully and were really kind.
In conclusion - I will never return to this establishment. Isrotel really disappoint me this time (after being in the great Isrotel Tel Aviv royal beach resort)
If you have spare money in these rough times. Don't spend it there!

2  Thank Bekto007
Dorin Malka, Owner at Carmel Forest Spa Resort by Isrotel Exclusive Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Dear Bekto007 ,

The Isrotel hotel chain places guests inquiries and matters in primary importance, learns from them and draws conclusions.
I would like to stress how sorry I was to read about your remarks and feelings, as described in your words, regarding your recent stay at the hotel.
We are devoted to ensuring the well-being of our guests and our main value is to provide them with an enjoyable and unforgettable vacation with courteous and professional service.
All of your comments have been taken to our attention and brought to the attention of the parties concerned.