Dan Boutique Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$162
Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$192
US$185
  • Breakfast included
Agripas Boutique Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Eyal Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$160
Mount Zion Hotel(Jerusalem)
US$279
US$213
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$622
US$538
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop loungesound insulationgreat rooftopclear glasswalking distance from old cityvery comfortable roommachne yehudathe hotel is cleanroom rateking georgerestaurants and barsnext morninggreat hotelperfect locationbreakfast was excellentreception deskenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at the Bat Sheva many times, starting with the week they opened last year. Great location, wonderful breakfast, clean rooms, comfortable beds -- everything you could ask for. The staff is gracious and helpful -- a special thank you to Nella who worked through a full occupancy situation that was very appreciated. I'll keep coming back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing King George Street
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It has a great rooftop viewing location, good parking and a great breakfast featuring a real honeycomb dripping with honey. Yum!
Also, it's within a short walking distance from Ben Yehuda Street and many other exciting Jerusalem highlights.
BTW, did I mention our room was nice also? As was the staff!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Nice hotel in Jerusalem Excellent location Nice and nice staff Clean and beautiful rooms Well maintained Good breakfast Balcony View of the Old City on the 9th floor Entrance to the lobby with a hot drink Twenty-four hours To sum up a hotel that gives great value

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018

This was our first stay at this hotel. The TRYP is located in a quiet area about 12-15 minutes walk from the old city and the same to the Machne Yuda Shuk.
We had a Executive Double Room with a city view. Our room was on the 8th floor (9 story building). The room was clean, and adequately furnished. Room size is average for your typical Israeli hotel. Bed was comfortable. Smallish bathroom, with nice size shower, Lots of closet space. The hotel provides parking for a reasonabel price. However there is also a lot immediately next door which allows 2 days parking for free.
There is a lovely small roof top patio and library with provides good views of the city.
Breakfast is included and is the typical Israeli breakfast with hot and cold options (although no cereal or porridge), also and savory and sweet items. I did get sick from the herring (although some people may say what you expect from eating herring :( ).
I would describe the staff as efficient, but not friendly. With effort you can extract some information from them regarding sites or dinning.
Overall for a night or two it is fine and value for money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

My daughter and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in May. When we first got in there must have been a large group checking in so the small entry area was overrun with people and luggage but the check in was fine and we went up to our room. About an hour into our stay the electricity went out for a couple seconds but came back on. An hour later the electricity turned off, completely. We walked out into the hallway and the lights were on there. I called downstairs, they said they were aware and several rooms had the same issue. We waited about 20 minutes, no lights. I call downstairs, ask for another room, they tell us that the rooms are full. I do not believe that to be true as I see a cleaning person tidying up a room two doors down but I don't argue. I am told that someone is on their way and will be there soon to fix it. Couple hours later, no lights. At midnight I call and they're saying someone should be there. We go to sleep and wake up to, no electricity. I call downstairs again. Anyway, this continued till about 9:30 am. There were no managers to speak with, the poor clerk on duty obviously couldn't turn the lights on but I do not believe that anyone Actually Tried to Fix the lights that night. No manager spoke to me that morning but i was told we'd get a refund for 1/2 the price of that room (considering we spent the night in the dark that didn't seem sufficient, but again, I was too tired to argue). At 4:30 pm when we got back to the hotel, there was no credit and over the phone a "manager" explained to me that because we booked through a third party (dumb thing apparently but very common in US) there was nothing they could do about the refund. So, a month after staying there I am still trying to figure this out.
The thing that was within the hotel staff's control: being forthcoming, moving us to another room, maybe providing a voucher?, I don't know something that resembled more than customer service, they did not do.
The fact that I am still fighting with the booking website is just insult on top of injury.
Rather disappointing for a Wyndham property.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family