Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
PricelineUS$139
Orbitz.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
TravelocityUS$139
1,499 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2021 via mobile

As it's Covid-19 situation now, I'm impressed with the necessary guidelines yet reasonable 'freedom' and distancing at the Breakfast dining area ... a quiet place with a tranquility in the location and excellent staff team. Good and safe atmosphere. I'd like to commend their staff, Monik who had given me excellent service during my breakfast there for two mornings spent there.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
russell bevington, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hotel Yehuda on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled and most appreciative of your wonderful evaluation based on your experience and I would like to thank you for your compliments
I can only say what a pleasure it was to have you staying with us and it would be an enormous pleasure to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel next year.

Warm regards,
Russell Bevington

Reviewed 2 September 2021 via mobile

Great!
Very nice hotel, well disinged.
Comfortable and clean room.
Perfect swimming pool and very very good Spa.
There are so many magical corners in the hotel gardens(great for lovely photos to my instegram).
Very good cofee and cakes at the hotel cafe.
We will back!!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
russell bevington, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

We celabrated our wedding in the hotel and it was exceptional the food was excellent and the service was excellent warm full
The staff was very professional, everything was perfect we will be back for another event for sure
Special thanks to Oded and Rafat

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
russell bevington, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed yourwedding with us, particularly the friendly and helpful staff. I will happily share your kind words with the entire team.
In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Yehuda in the near future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

We spent a family vacation at the Yehuda hotel over the past weekend of Shavuot, Friday, May 14th till Monday, May 18th.
The rooms that awaited us were large clean and comfortable.
The cuisine over the entire weekend was festive, tasty and delightful.
The Chef was able to provide a wide variety of dishes that were extremely delicious, without being repetitive throughout the 6 main meals that served over the holiday.
The staff was very helpful and friendly.
The swimming pool was clean with plenty of towels, but the water a bit on the cold side.
We had GREAT vacation❗
Most recommended❗

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
russell bevington, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear 77aril

Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review.
I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us. At Hotel Yehuda we dedicate ourselves to providing a once in a life time hospitality to our guests, it makes us proud to know we have succeeded.
It was a pleasure having you here as our guests, we hope to host you again soon.
Sincerely yours,
Russell

Reviewed 25 June 2020

Hotel Yeshuda was an excellent place to end our journey to Israel. It is a beautiful, clean hotel with great amenities. The food was amazing. Bruce, the Guest Relations Manager was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Jeruselum.

Date of stay: July 2019
russell bevington, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2020

Dear Extraordinary717366