Lowest prices for your stay
US$188
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Hotels.comUS$185
PricelineUS$188
Trip.comUS$168
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Currently the hotel is under refurbishment. They have finished the ground floor. However the rooms are not done yet. It's a bit dated but all amenities are available and it's clean. You can view sunrise from your room.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank SHo_13
Reviewed 7 January 2020

Our stay was disappointing. While we were there with our two little kids, the hotel also hosted six birthright trips - all with bus loads of 18-26 year olds. They kept us up all night - three nights in a row. I called security many times, and took matters into my own hands by opening the door and asking the birthrighters to quiet down. My little kids were up all night. I discussed the situation with the front desk, and was told that there was nothing that could be done other than have security check periodically; no acknowledgement about the fact that I was a paying customer who was deserving of a place to sleep in piece and quiet. Also: shabbat meals were extremely rowdy. The birthright groups treated the dining room as their own private space, and didn't respect the other people having shabbat meals with their families, etc. The staff did nothing to help preserve an acceptable atmosphere.
Additionally, the hotel is currently under construction. The lobby and most of the facilities are already done, and they're beautiful. They make the hotel look very fancy, and once all of the work is done (including the guest rooms), this will be a gorgeous hotel. However, during the construction, the entrance is a work zone. You literally have to walk through a work site to enter the property. It is gravel, with exposed tools and pipes and wires. It blew my mind that they didn't even put some kind of walk way. We were using a stroller, and this made getting in and out nearly impossible.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 26 December 2019

Front desk staff were extremely rude and check in was one of the worst experiences I have had at a hotel. Took over an hour, and we repeatedly had to pull up our email confirmation from Expedia to prove that we had booked a room with two queen beds rather than a twin, that parking was included, etc. The room cost a fortune and once we finally got to it, the couch and chairs were covered in stains. We were told our booking came with free parking. Upon arrival, there was no parking so we had to drive around for an hour to find and pay for parking elsewhere. The front of the hotel was all under construction with no walking path and none of the debris well secured from passers by. Would NOT recommend this hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2019

I am sitting here in the lobby of the hotel at 10:43 pm on the holidays. We came to the hotel and parking was unavailable. The front of the hotel was a construction zone. A woman was hit in the right shoulder by debris. Nasir at the front desk was extremely rude to my whole family. I would strongly discourage anyone from staying here. I have never seen such terrible customer service.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank adamnL7654FU
Reviewed 15 December 2019

We stayed at the King Solomon for 8 days in January of 2019. The location is top top top. You can walk to Mamilla Mall and the Kosel in minutes. The room is very decent. Who cares really? I didn't come to stay in the room! It's comfortable warm and simple. The breakfasts are beyond amazing - such variety and fresh fresh fresh. Every day was a bit different but just as wonderful. We are coming back again in January 2020. Can't wait!!!

Date of stay: January 2019