Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center
US$320
US$180
US$158
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$314
US$195
US$190
  • Room Service
2,011 results
All reviewstrain stationfree shuttle to the beachholmes placea large shopping mallfloor restauranthealth clubbusiness districtgreat businessstudio roombusiness loungebusiness tripben gurion airportfitness centermodern designlate checkthe club loungecentral location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although it was only for 9 Hours, My Wife and I had the pleasure of spending the day at this magnificent Hotel in the center of Tel Aviv, Israel last week before leaving for Ben Gurion Airport for our overnight flight back to The NYC. USA Area. I had found this hotel as I am an IHG Rewards Club Member with Gold Status. We ended up here as we were unable to get back from Eliat the day before our stay. We had originally had a Hotel for the night before but
when were unable to get back from Eliat as originally planned we stayed there another night.
We were able to get back to Tel Aviv the following morning but the issue was what to do about our luggage, etc as we had an early flight the following morning.
I decided the only thing to do was to take a Hotel Room and not worry about the cost.
I knew that this Hotel had a Business Center.
As I needed computer access We decided to
Spend the extra money.
For the money this turned out to be a better investment than the NY Stock Exchange. The Business Center provided us with both Lunch and Dinner as well as beverages. We were even able to bing in a guest which we did as we got to see my Wife’s former Co-Worker.
The Crowne Plaza is centrally located and it even connects to a Shopping Center.
Really my only issue is that there were screens
In the elevators advertising a free Airport Shuttle. When I inquired with the front desk about this, I was told that this Airport Shuttle
had been discontinued. I wasn’t happy so I requested that I speak with “The Duty Manager”. I reminded him of the sign and I asked for a Voucher for a Taxi to the Airport. He refused. As an IHG Rewards Club meeting I will be filling a complaint with Corporate concerning this issue.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Solomon,

I would like to thank you for choosing us for your short stay in Tel Aviv, it was our pleasure welcoming you.
Thank you for the nice words and comments, we are learning from each guest and always aiming to improve our service.

I have learned that we still had the Shuttle Service to the Airport advertised in the elevators, after taking it off from every other place, I guess we missed that spot.

I must mention that the shuttle service from the hotel, when we operated it, was not a free service, only a way to make it easier for our guests to charge the room for the ride.

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived in Tel Aviv late so was looking for a nice hotel where is easy access to anywhere. Crown plaza hotel is located in the center of the city, you can even take a train to get there from Ben Gurion Airport. Best customer service, the staffs make me feel like I'm at my own home. Highly recommend

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Ms Yi Fei B,

Thank you for such great review.
It's big honor to read that you felt welcomed and comfortable, this is the feeling that we aiming to provide to our guests. We are so lucky that it really works.

we hope to seeing you again in our hotel again and again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a fabulous time in Israel at the Crowne Plaza City Center hotel.
The hotel is a minute walk to the train station and near the center if Tel Aviv
The rooms are modern and clean and the service the as immaculate.
The breakfast had a huge selection and I really enjoyed the fresh orenge juice and variety of cheeses.
I will definitely select the hotel for my future business trips

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Daniela P,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
We hope you will visit us again.

Ella Kronkop

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As I write this review, we are staying at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center. There are many nice features! First and foremost, the hotel rooms are modern and lovely. Very comfortable bed and a window view of the city with the Mediterranean Sea for a backdrop. There is a dining area in the hotel that is not to be believed! Breakfast is a huge buffet with an amazing assortment of fresh-made delicious foods. The friendly manager of the dining room (Avi) is a pleasant host and will make sure your needs are met. Other really nice perks about the location: the hotel is right next to the train station (very convenient from the airport), a grocery store, and a shopping mall with the best food courts I’ve ever seen. Not like what we have at home in Illinois, that’s for sure! I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Janie,

Thank you so much for posting your review.
I'm delighted to read your feedback. It's sound like perfect urban vacation.

Especially I love reading guest's comments about our staff members, we truly believe that bringing humanity to the guest's experience making the difference.

We are looking forward to be at your service on your future stays in the city.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent service received by the front desk. Very nicely appointed and modern room which was clean as well.
Good central location. Could benefit from additional restaurant options on site. Parking and entrance can be a bit confusing

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
I'm so glad to read that the staff at the reception are taking good care of our guests.

On these days we are working on restaurant menu as well as the parking signage.
I hope we will have an opportunity to be at your service in the future.