“Aryeh Leifert was everything you could have wanted in a guide.”

Walking Israel Tours
Ranked #69 of 258 Tours in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the Land of Israel with Walking Israel Tours. Walking Israel Tours is your one-stop location for planning your next trip to Israel. Led by Rabbi Aryeh Leifert, an experienced Jewish educator and congregational rabbi, we will craft a custom tour which is rich in history, information, inspiration, and humor. From guiding to transportation, from guiding to sites, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, let us take care of all the details, so all you need to do is enjoy! Visit Israel - A Land Beyond Belief!
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This was the second time we used Aryeh's services. Although my wife and I have seen most of Israel, we wanted our 8 year old grandson to enjoy new experiences. Aryeh helped us craft 2 days of touring that engaged our grandson and provided commentary and explanations that were on his level. He spoke to him!!!!

The adults on the tours also found Aryeh knowledgeable and articulate. I would wholeheartedly recommend him and "Walking Israel".

Date of experience: June 2018
"context"
"sites"
"activity"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Aryeh was a great choice to accompany us in our touring around Israel; he helped to bring meaning and context to the various sites and exhibits we saw. Aryeh also brought the history to life for our children, and enabled them to see the sights through an age-appropriate lens. This was our second time using Aryeh and would definitely consider a third!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank rachk2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

April 2017 I took my eldest son for a father son trip and the time we spent with Aryeh of Walking Israel was tremendous. Needless to say Aryeh is knowledgeable, great wit, and can relate to Jews of all stripes and Gentiles of all stripes. I highly recommend Aryeh if its your first time going to Israel or your 20th time

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Aryeh guided my family and our friends/family for 2 weeks through Israel for our oldest son's bar mitzvah. It was our childrens' first trip to Israel and Aryeh kept all 3 of our kids (6, 10 and 13) engaged without excluding the adults. He talked with us before the trip to find out what we wanted to do and what our son liked and incorporated those things into our itinerary and his discussions. He was flexible with the changes in attendees to various locations and when my kids needed a break. He kept the kids occupied when the grown ups decided to do a wine tasting. He even helped my son practice his bar mitzvah laining while we were on the bus heading to places! We had an incredible experience and I'm so glad that we hired Aryeh. I would recommend him, for both adults and children, without reservation.

Date of experience: January 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018

The tour is offered by the city of Tel Aviv free of charge and it meets at 46 Rothschild ( the heart of the city ) at 11am on Saturdays (when most things are closed for Shabatt). Cuddos to the city for offering this great opportunity to see some unique architecture. The tour takes about 90min, it started on time and was very informative and fun. The lady who lead it did not use a microphone (bc of Shabatt) but somehow managed to be heard by more than 50 people, she was happy to ask additional questions . The walking is at a slow to moderate pace so it would be ok for younger kids. This is a great way to spend Saturday morning in Tel Aviv!

Date of experience: March 2018