Free cancellation until 22/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$185
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$398
US$167
US$275
US$185
  • Beachfront
Hotel Gilgal(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$200
US$170
Priceline
US$510
US$410
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$467/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2014

This place have no suites to offer!!!
The rooms are smelly, the bathroom looks so bad that I took a shower with my flip flop on, the closet looks like it had been painted ones in 1948 and the bad cover is so dirty that you can see it.
Compare to other "hotels" in Israel the price is not so expensive but it's still does not worth it, Especially when talking about a suits!
Don't waste your money. Go find another place.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Well after a 5 1/2 flight and a further 40 minute journey from the airport, I finally caught site of the Arlozorov suites Hotel. From the outside it looks lovely...but I am afraid that as always looks can be very deceiving. I arrived at about 23.00, still early by Tel Aviv time and the receptionist was half asleep, slow and took ages to process my card payment. Finally he gave me a key, and roughly told me where to find my room!!! No help with baggage, no assistance offered even though he could plainly see that I had severe mobility problems!!
The lift was a sardine can, that throughout my stay would go to all other floors but mine, and broke down several times. Not happy at all!! The "Bedroom" well that was a complete joke. It could only be described as a pen for holding illegal immigrants! The signage was in Ivrit and Russian...I rest my case.
The room was archaic, rusty pipes everywhere, and the noise was unbearable. So did I stay there... I had no choice, everywhere was full! So I put up with it.
There were a few positive things to say. Breakfast was included and this was taken at a restaurant just over the road on Dizengoff, it was plentiful, good choice and the staff were lovely.
The day staff at the hotel were pleasant enough.
The best thing about the Arlozorov Suites is its location, very central for all of TA's shopping and business.
The upsetting thing was that when we left, one of the maids showed us some other rooms, which were really nice, had double glazing and air con, so for the price I may have no other choice than to return, however I will be looking for something a little better in the same area if I can get in!
My advice is this, if you are on a very tight budget and you just want somewhere to lay your head, and want central TA, then this could quite possibly be the place for you.
I however will be seeking another if at all possible.

Room Tip: Insist that you have a look at their rooms. They are not always occupied. Do not have a back room they have not been refurbished.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank bigdaddy4960
Reviewed 27 April 2014

After booking hotel online, we arrived at hotel to be told that our reservation had not been received until all rooms were already sold. They offered to send us to an "apartment" somewhere else in the city. We told them we only wanted the room we had reserved and had been confirmed, so we declined. We had to scramble to find another affordable hotel on a Friday night. After reading other reviews, I am glad we declined the "apartment" offer. Since we booked through Travelocity, we were charged for the room at the time of reservation. When we went back to get a refund, the hotel said we never showed up and they were not refunding the money we paid for a room we never got. There is no parking for this property as advertised.

Room Tip: Look somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Shelle07
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Don't bother
Unless; you are 19. Bring her up to the room [I carried my own luggage after a 2000 mile journey while balancing on 2 walking sticks]. The DOUBLE BED says welcome. Drink some coffee the DOUBLE BED says hello. Watch television across the DOUBLE BED. Go out and get a goodbye from the DOUBLE BED. The only problem is that 20 year olds don't want to spend $180 per night - we were booked for 24 days at around £2400/ $4300. They forgot that one eats off a kitchen table so they put in a 2 foot high coffee table. They show baths on their website which don't exist.. By the way'Special Requests' on Booking.com are there for fun and are never read.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Blodnib
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Arlozorov Suites Hotel is evidence of how hard it is to get a decent budget hotel in Tel Aviv, an expensive city. This is the price point for a decent place, but still below the real business hotels. Rooms vary, especially in size, but most include some kitchen amenities (microwave, sink, fridge, some dishes), a decent amount of room, a small balcony, and a decent-sized bathroom. Still, it feels like a beach hotel, paired down on any luxuries. There's no carpet on the tiled floor, or any decoration whatsoever. The chairs are wooden and the double bed somewhat small and not soft. The room is very functional, with a nice layout, plenty of space, a large closet, table and chairs, and a bathroom where two people won't get in each other's way. Wi-fi is included, toiletries are not.

Several people have written about breakfast and a restaurant but we were told breakfast was not included, and saw no restaurant. I've looked online again and there is no mention of breakfast. It's only a block and a half towards a main street with a bus line and plenty to eat and do.

It feels a bit run-down, a bit like a beach hotel. I've seen it advertised as a boutique hotel, a business hotel, and a "Victorian" hotel. It is nowhere near any of those. There's no décor or amenities, and the barren atmosphere is not conductive to hanging out. This is a place to crash and store your stuff. That's fine and that's it and that works well.

It is not five minutes walk to the beach, as people say. It's more like ten to a view of the water, then another five down to any sort of beach. That's clearly not bad, but this area is not in the beach zone of the city anyway; most of the water area is taken up by a marina. The main beaches are to the south.

The staff is competent and will help with information, but not especially friendly. The tiny lobby holds drinking water and little else; it's a functional check-in space, not a place to hang out. Just enjoy Tel Aviv, and move on with your life.

Room Tip: Rooms are different sizes. Ask to see a few. Beware of street-side noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple