+ Location near the north beach.
+ Microwave, refrigerator and water kettle.
+ The reception staff spoke good English and were positive and happy to help with all the usual tourist questions, they also had maps of the city.
- Far away from the city center (this is good if you want to go to the shops/restaurants where the locals also go).
- The room and bathroom showed signs of ware and tare and was not so fresh. A renovation would be in order.
- Apart from a shabby frying pan and a hot plate there was no equipment to actually make food with (cutting board, knife, wooden storing spoons etc.)
- The window wasn't lockable, so anyone with a ladder could have come in through it.
Overall would not recommend staying here unless you want the specific location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arlozorov Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.