“If the price is right the location is great”
Review of Arlozorov Hotel

Arlozorov Hotel
Ranked #98 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 28 March 2015

Looks like I got a real bargain at 120$ per night through Laterooms.com. Normally it is much more expensive. It is located just on a busy corner. So had to drive around a bit to figure it out. The free parking is a short 2-3 minute walk away. You get a ticket from the hotel. My room had a very small but pleasant balcony that gave a view of the beach & the sea though the hotel is set back a block or so from the front. You can reach lots of restaurants rom this location.So for me it was a perfectly functional hotel for me business travel but it would also be fine for couples on vacation.

Room Tip: Overlooking the Mediterranean was fine for me.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 February 2015

+ Location near the north beach.
+ Microwave, refrigerator and water kettle.
+ The reception staff spoke good English and were positive and happy to help with all the usual tourist questions, they also had maps of the city.

- Far away from the city center (this is good if you want to go to the shops/restaurants where the locals also go).
- The room and bathroom showed signs of ware and tare and was not so fresh. A renovation would be in order.
- Apart from a shabby frying pan and a hot plate there was no equipment to actually make food with (cutting board, knife, wooden storing spoons etc.)
- The window wasn't lockable, so anyone with a ladder could have come in through it.

Overall would not recommend staying here unless you want the specific location.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gustomer
Reviewed 13 October 2014

This place have no suites to offer!!!
The rooms are smelly, the bathroom looks so bad that I took a shower with my flip flop on, the closet looks like it had been painted ones in 1948 and the bad cover is so dirty that you can see it.
Compare to other "hotels" in Israel the price is not so expensive but it's still does not worth it, Especially when talking about a suits!
Don't waste your money. Go find another place.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Well after a 5 1/2 flight and a further 40 minute journey from the airport, I finally caught site of the Arlozorov suites Hotel. From the outside it looks lovely...but I am afraid that as always looks can be very deceiving. I arrived at about 23.00, still early by Tel Aviv time and the receptionist was half asleep, slow and took ages to process my card payment. Finally he gave me a key, and roughly told me where to find my room!!! No help with baggage, no assistance offered even though he could plainly see that I had severe mobility problems!!
The lift was a sardine can, that throughout my stay would go to all other floors but mine, and broke down several times. Not happy at all!! The "Bedroom" well that was a complete joke. It could only be described as a pen for holding illegal immigrants! The signage was in Ivrit and Russian...I rest my case.
The room was archaic, rusty pipes everywhere, and the noise was unbearable. So did I stay there... I had no choice, everywhere was full! So I put up with it.
There were a few positive things to say. Breakfast was included and this was taken at a restaurant just over the road on Dizengoff, it was plentiful, good choice and the staff were lovely.
The day staff at the hotel were pleasant enough.
The best thing about the Arlozorov Suites is its location, very central for all of TA's shopping and business.
The upsetting thing was that when we left, one of the maids showed us some other rooms, which were really nice, had double glazing and air con, so for the price I may have no other choice than to return, however I will be looking for something a little better in the same area if I can get in!
My advice is this, if you are on a very tight budget and you just want somewhere to lay your head, and want central TA, then this could quite possibly be the place for you.
I however will be seeking another if at all possible.

Room Tip: Insist that you have a look at their rooms. They are not always occupied. Do not have a back room th...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank bigdaddy4960
Reviewed 27 April 2014

After booking hotel online, we arrived at hotel to be told that our reservation had not been received until all rooms were already sold. They offered to send us to an "apartment" somewhere else in the city. We told them we only wanted the room we had reserved and had been confirmed, so we declined. We had to scramble to find another affordable hotel on a Friday night. After reading other reviews, I am glad we declined the "apartment" offer. Since we booked through Travelocity, we were charged for the room at the time of reservation. When we went back to get a refund, the hotel said we never showed up and they were not refunding the money we paid for a room we never got. There is no parking for this property as advertised.

Room Tip: Look somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple