Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
PricelineUS$128
TravelocityUS$128
Agoda.comUS$128
Orbitz.comUS$128
All reviews urban hotel great location cool hotel rooms are small carmel market definitely stay here again free coffee walking distance rooftop goldstar jacuzzi rothschild lobby supermarket receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

I have stayed all over the world - and needed a bolt hole in Tel Aviv following a late flight and a meeting the following day. I didn't want to pay the earth for a hotel. This place was really good - staff were great. Hotel was clean - comfortable bed - I'll stay here next time. I had only just walked through the door and they thrust a beer in my hand - which was just what I needed. I can't recommend this place more highly!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 210MartinS
Alex_Potash, Manager at Dave Levinsky - Son Of A Brown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you Martin!

Great to hear such warm words, we do the best to make our guests relax and enjoy the city.
Come back again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

This great newer Dave Lavinsky-Son of a Brown Hotel, with an awesome roof top to enjoy, is walking distance from the Carmel & Lavinsky markets, money changers, many restaurants, the ocean promenade & the 4000 year old town Yaffa. The staff, genuinely enjoy giving you information about their city & are very helpful, day or night. I arrived at 2am and was given a Israeli SIM card with phone which already was a time saver. I had set up car rental, before arriving, but cancelled. In my opinion, busses, trains and taxis are better for getting around Tel Aviv.

Trip type: Travelled solo

We had a wonderfull time hosting you and trully enjoyed your company.
We hope to have the chance to host you many more times,

Reviewed 2 March 2020

I stayed at Dave Levinsky for an entire week and must say it's a great place! The hotel staff are super friendly and VERY helpful. Every time I had a question or problem, it was sorted out immediately. The roof terrace is beautiful, the room was spotless (if a little small but hey, there's a roof terrace...) and the location is perfect! Will deffo stay again!!

Room tip: I asked for a 'quiet' room and was given a room on the 4th floor facing the back yard - perfect!

Thank you dear Friend!
We are proud to offer such a great hospitality experience.
Come back again soon,

Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

The room was super funky and super clean. Beds were better than I sleep in at home (and I love my bed) and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially when we were having problems with our mobile phones. Will definitely recommend dave levinsky to anyone I know who is either in, or coming to israel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alex_Potash, Manager at Dave Levinsky - Son Of A Brown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Thank you Davina!

We are always here for any assistance great to see it is so appreciated :-)

Sincierly hope to have the chance to host you again soon,
Best,

Reviewed 25 February 2020

VERY Good hotel+rooms+ service, recommended

CLOSE TO MANY ATTRACTIONS, NEW AND CLEAN, VERY GOOD SERVICE BY LOVELY ALEX AND HER TEAM.

There are available parking spaces if you come at evening/night; that you won't find in the city center, also stay in the middle of the scene

Dear Arnon,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you easily found parking nearby the hotel.

All our team is waiting to host you again in The Dave Levinsky hotel!

Kind regards,