Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Expedia.comUS$148
Hotels.comUS$148
PricelineUS$148
All reviews urban hotel cool hotel great location rooms are small definitely stay here again free coffee walking distance rooftop goldstar jacuzzi rothschild lobby supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020

easy arrival from and to the airport; very good location to the young and alternative surroundings and restaurants; excellent room service; very nice staff at all!!!; pleasant and relaxed atmosphere on the rooftop terrace; I really liked the interior of the hotel; well yes the rooms are small but I did unpacked my suitcase and put it on the shelves; so it wasn't a problem at all) Great place to stay in exciting TelAviv - beautiful Israel)

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Enrico0506
Alex_Potash, Manager at Dave Levinsky - Son Of A Brown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you Enrico!
We are super proud to have offer such a great experience of our hospitality and to help you enjoy Tel Aviv.
Come back again soon to see more of Israel, there is always more to explore ;-)

Reviewed 6 March 2020

Room was clean and big enough, unfortunately there was a lot of street noise at night.
The front desk staff was super friendly and helpful.
Location is very central, so you can walk a lot, such as Carmel market, beach, old town.

Room tip: central, clean, friendly
Date of stay: February 2020

we had a great time hosting you and happy to hear you loved our location and hospitality.
For your next stay we will make sure to keep you a room facing the back side with no traffic noise.
Always feel free to tell about anything on your mind so we can make sure you are having 100% amazing time with us.

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

I have stayed all over the world - and needed a bolt hole in Tel Aviv following a late flight and a meeting the following day. I didn't want to pay the earth for a hotel. This place was really good - staff were great. Hotel was clean - comfortable bed - I'll stay here next time. I had only just walked through the door and they thrust a beer in my hand - which was just what I needed. I can't recommend this place more highly!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 210MartinS

Thank you Martin!

Great to hear such warm words, we do the best to make our guests relax and enjoy the city.
Come back again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

This great newer Dave Lavinsky-Son of a Brown Hotel, with an awesome roof top to enjoy, is walking distance from the Carmel & Lavinsky markets, money changers, many restaurants, the ocean promenade & the 4000 year old town Yaffa. The staff, genuinely enjoy giving you information about their city & are very helpful, day or night. I arrived at 2am and was given a Israeli SIM card with phone which already was a time saver. I had set up car rental, before arriving, but cancelled. In my opinion, busses, trains and taxis are better for getting around Tel Aviv.

Trip type: Travelled solo

We had a wonderfull time hosting you and trully enjoyed your company.
We hope to have the chance to host you many more times,

Reviewed 2 March 2020

I stayed at Dave Levinsky for an entire week and must say it's a great place! The hotel staff are super friendly and VERY helpful. Every time I had a question or problem, it was sorted out immediately. The roof terrace is beautiful, the room was spotless (if a little small but hey, there's a roof terrace...) and the location is perfect! Will deffo stay again!!

Room tip: I asked for a 'quiet' room and was given a room on the 4th floor facing the back yard - perfect!

Thank you dear Friend!
We are proud to offer such a great hospitality experience.
Come back again soon,