“Professional”
Review of Tal Bagels

Tal Bagels
Ranked #12 of 23 Bakeries in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 31 March 2017

There's a good choice of bagels and fillings.

Professional and friendly staff.

Free wifi

Open until late.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The food is good, service is very good and the joint is clean, But the prices are just ridiculous. There is NO justification whatsoever for the prices they charge.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This bakery/coffee house is situated in the centre of Tel Aviv. It has a very simple decor, as well as a simple menu. As their name suggests, their main offering is bagels, and you choose the toppings, which are quite varied. The bagels are fresh, as are the toppings, such as omelets, salmon, vegetables, cheeses etc. They also carry other items, such as sandwiches, and baked items, muffins for example, as well as many different kinds of coffee. The prices are reasonable for the quality, finding a parking place may be difficult at times. All in all a pleasurable experience if you have a craving for a light meal composed mainly of bagels and toppings.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I've never written a review on a FB page before but my experince at Tal Bagel just now was so negative I felt the need to warn anyone foolish enough to order from there. We ordered from my office an hour before our lunch break expecting the food to arrive around our lunch time. Two hours later it still hadn't arrived. When we called they told us it would be a few more minutes. Twenty minutes later the delivery guy shows up and rudly tells us "If you don't want to order from Tal Bagels next time just don't order from us". No apology, nothing but terribly corrosive disrespect.

That was great advice delivery man, I will never go to Tal Bagels again, no one in my office will ever go again,no one in my family will ever go again, I will make it my lifes mission to ward people away from what was the worst customer experince i've ever had in Israel.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I only came here once, but it was fantastic. I asked the very kind staff if there was a classic bagel they could recommend. Now I don't remember the name, but it had cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onion and a very thin, folded omelet.

The bagel itself was fresh and tasty. The bagel sandwich looked and tasted amazing. I was full but would have tried a lot more if I had could. Would definitely go back if ever in Tel Aviv again.

Price was not cheap but ok.