9 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$465
PricelineUS$465
ZenHotels.comUS$545
2,576 results
All reviews tel aviv beach mediterranean sea ivo israel concierge promenade
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2022 via mobile

The hotel have the best location of Tel Aviv, the room was fine, the service was perfect, the people of front desk help us a lot with all our doubts about the country and how things works on Israel.

I want to say that Pedro the concierge was WOW he help us a lot, excellent service, he recommend us a tour to Masada and Dead Sea (the best). He was always asking if everything was fine and if we need something. We really want to say that he is a excellent cast member of the hotel.

Totally recommend this hotel, and definitely i will choose again to stay here.

My friends and I love to have friends around the world, so if Pedro and the cast from front desk what to keep on touch with us here’s is my IG archierdz

Thanks for all.

Room tip: Be prepared the breakfast is not the best but you will survived
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

The location of the hotel is in the heart of the Tel Aviv beach city. However this is like a three star hotel. The staff is unavailable. They charge you for ice. They don’t change the beds every day. They don’t answer the phone when you call. For the money it is definitely not worth it. They clean the rooms minimal. If you could afford it I would suggest to go to the Carlton.

Room tip: Too busy on Saturday. No one answer the phone.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ReinafromCalabasas
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2022

Hi ReinafromCalabasas,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay. We appreciated you for choosing our brand for your leisure travel.

Our goal has always been to provide our guests with the best hospitality service, but I'm sorry we missed the mark this time. While I am glad you found our hotel in a great spot, I understand you were dissatisfied with the level of customer service received from our staff.

Do not worry, I've shared your feedback with the management. I am sure they will use this as a coaching point to our team and provide a better service for you to have a better stay.

Again, thanks for staying with us, and we hope to welcome you back!

Always,

Glaiza G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 February 2022

I had 9 days and nights in this Classic and comfortable hotel. The room was large and clean and every moment in my room number 905 was a true relaxation and perfect Holiday. The Hotel Staff was so attentive and kind. Ivo and the other reception personel were so caring and I could feel how trained there were. I will definitely stay in Crowne Plaza beach on my next visits to Tel Aviv. Moshe

Room tip: Try relaying on Taxi services rather than Car rent due to parking problems in Tel Aviv
Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

Amazing Front desk. We arrived at the hotel for a stay which did not work out as planned and the front desk and guest services went out of their way to be of assistance. They did whatever was possible to make our lives easier and even provided special gifts to the room .Wonderful job Ivo and especially “Edita”

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank avi18
Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

It is not the hotel which is bad, it is the oversmartness of the staff who think that they r everything which is disturbing.... So sad to say that these guys required to learn more about customer service... I am travelling and staying in hotels almost all around almost every week, but I personally feel, it is not a right choice to stay in this hotel single or familu till they don't give a peaceful service to guest....

Room tip: Look for better hotels..
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sunil_asudevan
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

Hello Sunil_asudevan,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We're committed to providing an exceptional experience and it seems that it didn't happen this time. I'm sorry to hear that the quality of service received during your stay let you down. I brought this up to our local management's attention. I'm certain that adequate coaching and training will be given to our staff to ensure this doesn't happen again. I also sent you a private message discussing this matter.

We appreciate you as one of our valued guests. We look forward to hosting your stay again and we'll do our best to make your next visit better than the last!

Safe travels,