The hotel is great though not quite the level of a 5 star. Complimentary breakfast included, hot foods but no meats as it caters to the religious in Israel. Stayed there before for an extended period and liked the location but because of the meals, I moved out. The hotel amenities are comparable to other hotels I stayed at in Israel; the executive lounge is an additional cost, is nice but doesn't have any hot foods. Wi-fi must be purchased. Called twice for service but no one came. The view was fabulous but because it was stuffy we opened the window which let in street noise including rap sounding base from a night club across the street. Not a good sleep in two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental