This is my second review since my last visit over 6 months ago.
I shant repeat what I said then other then to say that additional costs for WIFI connection and room service are still apallingly high.
I also had to use the iron and board in my room only to find the iron totally usless in removing the creases in my shirts restuling in me looking pretty shappy for my meeting the next day.
Friendly staff, secure location, pleasant pool area when its open, nice gym and great location for a walk along the beach but make sure you have your credit card handy as they will need it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental