The whole hotel is in my view simply the only hotel in Israel that meets international standards both service wise and comfort wise for a city hotel. Every thing in the hotel from the club lounge to the pool is to notch.
The only problem and a HUGE problem is the WIFI. In any 5 star hotel in my eyes WIFI should be free but the charges here are crazy. $10 for 1 hour! Could quite easily be the single most expensive WIFI service in the world.
I am staying soon for 21 nights here so with their WIFI rate of $50 for 5 days and $22 for 1 day my total WIFI bill would come to a whooping $222 just to use the internet for one stay!
Free WIFI should at least be provided in the club lounge don't know why they would both installing high cost, high maintenance PC's in the lounges and not simple, cheap WIFI. This is a problem mentioned my many other reviewers and something that should be addressed very quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental