Having stayed at the King David in Jerusalem, the Intercontinental had a tall act to follow. It is not as luxurious as the King David but it is a wonderful hotel with great rooms and balconies overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. We are Holiday Inn premium members so we were able to access the Concierge lounge, which is on the 1st floor with a view. Very good food and wine avaiable. The ocean is across the street so easily accessible. We were told it is one of if not the best hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental