Free cancellation until 22/07
Hotels.com
US$189
US$167
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$173
US$165
Atlas.co.il
US$200
US$150
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$190
US$179
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$267
US$243
US$179
US$149
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gilgal(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$136
Cancelon
US$510
US$410
1,765 results
All reviewsrooftop poolseparate buildingroyal floorblue skyoverlooking the marinagordon poolmediterranean seabreakfast restaurantamazing breakfastbreakfast is servedtop floorisraeli breakfastold portbreakfast roomthe executive loungebusiness loungebeach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A swimming pool at the top of the hotel, with a fabulous view !
Nice rooms.
Excellent breakfast.
Negative point : you have to make a reservation to go to the bar at night (which is on the beach, and seems beautiful). During the 3 days we were in the hotel, it was always full or closed...

Room Tip: View on the sea, but expansive !
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ronit S, Marketing Communications Manager at Carlton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are delighted that on the overall you enjoyed your stay with us.
The Esperanto Bar located at the seafront is indeed one of the hottest places to spend an evening in Tel Aviv. Reservations can be made through our concierge preferrable a day or more in advance. The bar is indeed closed on Friday nights only.
We do hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again on your next visit to Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In reading the reviews, I'm thinking satisfaction depends on which room people had in the hotel. My room, one for which I paid an upgrade fee for a partial view (and then they upgraded me again for a full water view on check in), was incredibly disappointing. It had a musty smell, the bathroom was super small with a toilet that wasn't securely attached to the floor, thin towels, not enough counter space, and crumbs that hadn't been sufficiently cleaned from the prior occupant (or several prior). There were gashes in the wall in some places.

In addition, the air conditioning struggled to get cool enough and on a few days, I couldn't get comfortable (outside temps were in the mid to high 80s (F) certainly nothing out of the ordinary for Tel Aviv).

The actual hotel floor layout is awful. There are little alcoves that house four rooms per. The doors SLAM and it's impossible to not hear any of the other three that are in your alcove. One night I was awakened three times. Yes, it would have been nice if the other guests had been more sensitive to the fact that there were other rooms right next to theirs and tried not to slam the door, but even so, it would have been hard not to hear the doors. You're right on top of each other.

One night there was a lot of music outside on the beach and the staff agreed to move me to a room that faced the street so I could sleep. The contrast between the rooms was striking--it felt like a different hotel. The room clearly had been recently renovated. And while it didn't have a sea view, it was so quiet. I asked about it in the morning and was told that it was the club floor, so nicer. Let me say that this was not luxurious in any way--just your typical nice hotel room, and of the caliber I was expecting for my stay without needing to be on a special floor.

If I'd known that there were other rooms that were much better than mine (which was MUCH less than I had expected for the price and the 5 star rating) I would have requested to move to said room without hesitation.

The only reason I'd even consider staying again is the location. The breakfast (typical Israeli hotel that caters to tourists and offers an excellent breakfast) is on the beach, and it's just lovely. One morning I sat there for a long time just enjoying the breeze and coffee. The rooftop restaurant, for dinner, was excellent. And the hotel is easy walking distance to some main streets (Ben Yehuda and Dizengoff) and a few minutes walk to the super interesting Ben Gurion House.

I liked being near the beach, but it's also by the marina, which didn't really appeal to me. There is a sandy beach right there, but it's very small and with no chairs. You have to walk a little bit (not too far) to get to a beach that's wider and has amenities.

The staff overall were helpful and accommodating.

If I were to stay again, I would only do so on a club floor or a room that definitely had been renovated, but even so, it would take something for me to select this over the many other hotel options.

Bottom line: if you care about a modern, nice room that feels like more than a Holiday Inn, book carefully.

Room Tip: Sea views are nice but might be noisy at night
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aug60

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your meticulous review of your stay with us. We are very sorry of your disappointment and we have forwarded your remarks to our management in order to improve for our future guests.
We do hope to have the pleasure of hosting yuo again and offering you a renewed hospitality experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, full service of every kind, the outside breakfast service near the beach was remarkable. Don't miss the Cava (sparkling wine) served with breakfast at the help yourself bar. And they have blintzes. What else do you need.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have a beach view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very disappointed. Our room wasn’t ready, so they gave us a smaller room although we are paying top dollar. The towels are very thin. The room has a musty smell. We have little room for our bags. No place to sit as we have to use a chair to hold a duffel bag. However the location is good, right on the beach. Breakfast is a feast. Even though I have stayed here before, it will be my last time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Silverbell805
Ronit S, Marketing Communications Manager at Carlton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are extremely sorry with your disappointment as we do our best to ensure an enjoyable stay for our guests. Since you did enjoy your stay with us in the past, we do hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again at the Carlton Tel Aviv

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was amazing the service etc the room pool absltly all wherever we went the service was amazing in all areas the lounge was amazing to
The room very clean and the little things provided make all the difference

Room Tip: Amazing very clean whenever we called for something if we needed it was ther in no time
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you noticed the "little things" and the professional service offered by our team members. We look forward to your upcoming stay with us.