Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$165
eDreamsUS$165
ZenHotels.comUS$235
2,000 results
All reviews free international calls sea view free bicycles nice pool clean rooms business trip the location is perfect beach front israeli breakfast the executive lounge orchids keren gym fi promenade jaffa tel
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed in a deluxe room with balcony for the great sea views. The balcony was large and well equipped with sun lounges, chairs and a table. The external windows were dirty and spoilt the view from inside. We noticed poor painting detail in many of the communal areas, and the executive lounge which detracted from the overall presentation of the hotel. We had to remind reception staff that our booking included lounge access, although it was readily provided on checking our online booking confirmation. The food in the lounge was adequate for both an afternoon snack and evening meal. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. We would stay here again as it was much better than the other Tel Aviv hotel we were allocated during our group tour.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wander64881844904, General Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear Mr
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We do put all of our efforts in delivering excellent hospitality to our guests, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, we are looking forward to your next arrival!
Hila Zamir

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

This is a well situated hotel with great views of the beach front. It’s a large hotel within two blocks and has many floors. The hotel was clean and the room clean and fresh on arrival. The hotel staff are not overly friendly and hardly ever speak to you, whether it’s on reception, in the dining room or the housekeeping, the staff just seem to blank you. Rather odd for an hotel! The room we had was ok but we couldn’t see the sea from the window because the windows were incredibly dirty which was rather a shame. Breakfast had a Mediterranean feel, lots of choices but not international. Chef cooking omelettes didn’t speak either though the omelettes were ok. Fresh orange juice machine was the only choice of juice. This was lovely as freshly squeezed but it was a temperamental machine which constantly blocked. The salad bar was very fresh with good choice. Lots of cakes but the fresh fruit was somewhat disappointing. There was work going on in the hotel which was sometimes noisy and it wasn’t helped by the room walls being very thin. The bed was very big with nice sheets but a bit squeaky every time you moved or turned over. The hotel is nice but is showing signs of wear in places and the management need to talk to the staff about customer relations. It is an ideally situated hotel for the beach and for restaurants/shops and cafes. It was nice but could be so much better.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2020

I stayed here on my business trip. The hotel has a great location and view. The room I was given was small and also there was a long lady's hair on the bath towel.
There is a lot of international staff and especially lots of Russians. At night I called reception to find out the direction of 'Qıble' I am afraid there had no clue even though there are a lot of Muslim people stay in the hotel. And receptionist's behavior was very rude.
Breakfast was very poor, not vary of selections.
Also, there was a renovation in the hotel and it causes a lot of noise.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Efdal G
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

My room was clean and basic. Very small but adequate. The hotel seemed a little rundown in much need of renovation. I had stayed at the nearby Sheraton the night before, so my expectations were much higher.

Breakfast was included and excellent. The front desk personnel were not particularly warm and friendly. I was surprised. Other hotels seemed much happier to have my business, always greeted me when I walk by their front desks (when not crowded). I stayed here for three nights and, aside from check-in and check-out, I never spoke with one hotel employee.

Overall, the hotel was adequate for the price but I doubt that I’d return. There are simply too many other options in the neighborhood.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Very nice hotel in the middle of Tel Aviv the stuff is great the boat the bed she’s very comfortable the room is clean and nice I really like to be here in orchid Hotel this is the best choice I Haver had thank you for keren

Trip type: Travelled on business