US$286
US$315
US$190
US$167
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$157
US$149
Atlas.co.il
US$200
US$150
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$190
US$179
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$179
US$150
Priceline
US$267
US$243
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gilgal(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$138
Cancelon
US$510
US$410
Hilton
  • Pool
All reviewsrothschild boulevardgreat locationespresso machinenice designcomfortable bedbusiness tripdeluxe roomcarmel marketpleasant staywalking distancenice roomneve tzedeksmall balconyhappy houryogurtrotshildtlv
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this townhouse for one night and I was truly impressed about the service and the neatness of the rooms. Starting from the reception area to the hotel room it portrayed a place well maintained. The bedding was really clean and the towels had a pleasant aroma. I was taken back to see complimentary wine and water and apart from this, there was a coffee machine. The staff wete really polite and always smilef. The breakfast was awesome although we had to walk around the corner (50m). Something different but awesome. The cafe was in a vibrant setting. This is an ideal hotel for an overnight stay or perhaps a few days. I will definitely consider Townhouse Tel Aviv in the future. Well done to the staff and management.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Nevo K, General Manager at Townhouse Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ronnie
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your amazing experience with us
its really heartwarming to read about your stay
we are glad you had such as wonderful time and we are looking forward to host you soon again

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Nice building, rooms and bathroom look good too. It was clean, the breakfast is 2 minutes walk away and is very good (you won't need a big lunch after that). They also offer complimentary wine and cheese in the lobby at the end of the afternoon, which is a nice touch I think. The only negative point is the noise : the windows are not insulated at all. The street is not really busy at night, but there were some extensive roadwork up the street and it was extremely noisy up to very late in the evening (it seems that roadwork take place at night in Tel Aviv).

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nevo K, Manager at Townhouse Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest
Thank you for your honest review and thank you for sharing your experience with us
we are trying to do our best for our valued guests and we are very sorry for the night roadwork .
i am glad its over now
and the street looks much better now
hope to host you here soon again :)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I booked to stay 7 nights. I only stayed for two nights due to the noise and extremely poor customer service. It is impossible to speak to a manager, and the people at the front desk are not helpful and will not even respond to queries.

I was going to stay for a week, but there was very loud ongoing construction in the street in front of the hotel. I was not notified of this when I booked or when I checked in. I complained the first night and asked about this. They said there was no problem. The second night, it continued and I took photographs of the excavators and trucks in front of the hotel. I recorded the sounds. It was very loud. Others on TripAdvisor have also pointed out that many of the rooms are noisy and not soundproofed.

I tried to check out and discuss this with the manager, but no one would speak to me. Booking com finally amended the stay and canceled the rest of my reservation. The management wouldn't even speak to Booking.

Even though Booking amended the stay, they charged my credit card for the ENTIRE stay. The hotel is very unethical. They then refused to answer emails or the phone.

This is an appalling hotel. I will never stay again, and no one should stay given the poor service.

Room Tip: Very noisy, poor service
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan T
Reviewed 4 May 2018

This hotel is in the center of literally everything. I was here for work and for fun, and I could get anywhere in Tel Aviv so easily. Everything is walkable, it's close to so many subways, and the service is very nice. I loved that there was breakfast included (something to pay for, and at a restaurant around the corner), and the wifi was decently reliable. I would absolutely stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Nevo K, Manager at Townhouse Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Alison
Thank you very much for taking your time and choosing to write about us here
I really appreciate it.
We work very hard to please our guests and I am glad we have met your expectations
It was nice to read that you loved our location, the service, that our breakfast was delicious and generous.
We promise to continue to do our best to get better all the time.
Thank you very much and we will be happy to host you again soon

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The Townhouse Tel Aviv is well located small hotel close to Rotschild Boulevard. Hotel looked fresh and staff was excellent to deal with. My room was very nice (got an upgrade with complimentary wine, which was rather good): comfortable bed, good shower/toilet area with necessary toiletries, AC was quiet and did what it supposed to do (it is a problem sometimes). Room was quiet enough for my taste - no outdoor noise from the main street.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Nevo K, General Manager at Townhouse Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Priit
Thank you so much for taking your valued time and sharing your experience.
we appreciate your honestly and your good words .
we will be more than happy to host you here soon again :)