“Veggie Salad Lunch buffet”
Review of Birenbaum Cafe

Birenbaum Cafe
Ranked #289 of 1,647 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

At first sight it's not that simple. Just ask the waitress or one of the owners. Choose any of the main part in your large plate to heat up and add a plate of small salads. Choose your table. And that's it!
You have a delicious as if home made lunch, totally veggie, and you leave the place feeling light and happy! Service is a bit minimal but taste is good and everyone is smiling.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

second time we had lunch here- what a great place. healthy vegan food, fresh, great variety , reasonable prices- and kosher.
what else can you ask for....

Reviewed 2 April 2017

So...I went here because it was a breakfast option included with my hotel stay (the fabulous Brown TLV). I ordered the shakshuka because that is what you do in Israel! I was wary. But it was so delicious! I'm a Texan. It was like huevos rancheros, but with challah instead of tortillas! Anyway, totally sweet place, food was great, service was attentive and friendly. Love!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We ate here in late Feb 2017 it is a cafe linked to the Brown Hotel and we had breakfast here as part of our hotel package. Food was really tasted and staff were very friendly. I had the shakshouka, a traditional dish and it was excellent. Eggs and tomato in a hot bowl with fresh bread. I really enjoyed it. It's a nice quaint type of cafe with lots of original art pieces. The have free wifi and speed was good. Coffee was OK. Food was the highlight for us. It was a massive serve. I was going to have the muesli as well but she suggested that the shakshouka would be plenty and it definitely was. I'd eat here again. Experience was very good.

1  Thank AS_IT_IS_24
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I stayed at the Brown Hotel and Birbenbaum is one of the cafes they partner with for breakfast. The location on Nachalat Binyamin is very central. The restaurant is small- maybe 10 or so tables. They have a spread of 20 or so salads. There is also a menu you can order off of with all the classics. I got the plate of salads, all of which were delicious.

Highly recommend.