“Perfect Hamburger ever!”

Truck de Luxe
Ranked #150 of 1,725 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Went is for a fast lunch. Sat on the bar and only had a hamburger, with no chips or beer. Oh boy! What a hamburger that was! Perfect perfect perfect. I'll be back, you should go there too.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Visited on Saturday and really enjoyed our meal. We had the wings hot dog and salad everything was super delicious. We also had some cocktails the popcorn one was really good! We sat at the bar and the bartender was great! Service was awesome food was delicious we will definitely return !

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We seat on the bar, the bartender give us great service and recommendation.
The food was great and tasty, corn, sausage,excellent chicken wings !
Great drinks!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We chose to eat at this restaurant because we wanted a burger and it was very close to our hotel and we definitely did not regret it.

The appetizers and main dishes we had were all nice and so was the service.

I particularly liked my 50/50 burger! :)

I give it 4 stars because even though Tel Aviv is generally expensive, I believe that we paid a bit too much for the quantity (and quality) we got.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

the food was very tasty and the staff was very professional and nice. great drinks!
5 stars from me, well be back soon!