ibis Amman(Amman)
US$63
  • Restaurant
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$83
US$53
Agoda.com
US$106
All reviewsw insiderliving roomwet deckamazing designteething issuespancakes wafflesrestaurant teamcheck in processsoft openinghotel experiencespecial shoutwonderful roomgeneral managerrooms are beautifulfavorite hotelthe entire staffthe hotel manager
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Apart from this totally new Hotel being so stunning and by far the best in Amman, we had an excellent stay at the W Hotel. Extremely impressed with the service,care and attention each and everone in the Hotel gave us to make our stay fabulous. A special mention goes to Pedro who even upgraded us to a beautiful suite and took great care of us as well as Mikel, Luma, Rana, Ibrahim and Alan. I have only high praise for the all the staff and for the wonderful and luxury feel this Hotel offers to anyone who stays there. I highly recommend anyone going to Amman to stay there. You definately won't regret it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Mikel E, E-Insider at W Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hello Maria,

What an amazing review, thank you very much for sharing!

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed a great stay at W Amman and we were able to exceed your expectations. From my side, it was a pleasure meeting Walter, Rubén and you and see how many things we have in common.

Your positive feedback is highly appreciated. Also thank you for mentioning all the talents who made this stay special for you. I will definitely share your kind words with them as a reminder of what they do best.

We would love to welcome you back again very soon!

Mikel | E-Insider

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My husband and I were in Amman over Christmas, while we wanted to stay at the W it hadn't been completed so we ended up at the Sheraton. Upon our return to the city a few weeks ago we knew that the W was where we wanted to stay.

The staff was amazing they welcomed us back with gifts and we were upgraded to a suite. The hotel room was very modern with hidden closets and ample space. There was a full living room and the bathroom included a walk in shower and tub that were enclosed in a single space...very romantic!

The pool was lovely and the staff there was wonderful as well. They provide fresh fruit and cold water. The pool isn't very large so I would suggest getting there a little early to reserve a space. Additionally the Rotana hotel is nearby and there is shade as the sun moves throughout the day. With the heat it was a nice break.

I highly recommend this hotel, we had an amazing stay and will always book here for any visit in Amman! I can't say enough about the staff, the rooms, or the amenities!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Sara,

WOW, what a fab review! Thank you for sharing and for recommending us to the rest of travelers.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful time at W Amman! It's great to hear that you had been made so welcome during your stay with us, from the great welcome and service received from our talents to the various hotel amenities.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome both of you back in the near future for another great getaway!

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I worked with so many lovely people at the W, Amman. Their team is dedicated to making your experience with them truly outstanding from the rest of Amman hotels. I chose the W as the setting for my fiance's birthday celebration! Best massages, most beautiful spa and a wonderfully personalised experience. The W Amman is more than a hotel, it is truly a warm and welcoming family with a local twist but with all the modern expectations. It has so much to offer in such a cool space.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Lyla,

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time at W Amman and you were especially impressed with the service. We pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful talents who strive to provide all our guests with a memorable experience!

We value all guest feedback which helps us to continually improve our services and facilities. Thank you so much for sharing!

Hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The W is amazing hotel so different than the other hotels every thing is new the staff is amazing they have a beautiful restaurants beautiful view on the pool (Wet Deck) as they called it. They have ensō that the place I had my experience with my friends

The place is amazing I liked every thing
Our waiter Hazam he was so funny friendly he was recommending a lot of newest dishes in Amman and he chosed for me phat Thai. The plate is amazing so delicious the presentation was wonderful the aroma is very good but it was warm not hot but generally it's so delicious .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Mikel E, E-Insider at W Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello Sankeer,

Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are excited to hear that you see something unique in our hotel and you had been impressed with the food and service received at ENSO.

Your positive feedback means a lot to us and has been shared with all W Amman team.

Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

After a very beautiful experience at the Wet Deck at the W, we decided to try their new Asian cuisine restaurant called "ENSO" .. we happened to be their first customers at the opening day! The food was just amazing. clean, nice presentation and fresh! and the staff couldn't have been any nicer. The restaurant's manager Mr. Ibrahim and the Chef came to check on us and the food. the atmosphere of the restaurant is perfect for a family or work lunch/ dinner too. overall 5 stars !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank shorouq_alenizy

Hello shorouq_alenizy,

What an excellent review! Thank you so much for sharing and for recommending us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn about your fab experience at Wet Deck, followed by a dinner in Enso. It is great to read that the team took great care of you. They truly strive to ensure each guest enjoys a fabulous time!

I will make sure to pass on your kind words to them, as a reminder of what they do best.

Hope to welcome you very soon!