US$134
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$37
US$33
  • Restaurant
US$142
US$140
US$108
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$183
US$135
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$70
US$65
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice hotelsmoking is alloweddesk staffbuffet stylestayed for nightsconvenient locationrooms are cleannon smokingvisit ammanluggageconferenceacarabicsecurity
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The service was good, the front desk helpful, especially the concierge. The room was decent, but the bathroom looked like they have missed to renovate while doing the rest of the hotel, old and not up to the standard of 4 star hotel. Breakfast was average, nothing special. Good for short stay business trip.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Majed A, Director of Sales at Geneva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your time by providing your feedback... Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you visit us again in order to restore your trust in our team and the hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms were ok and spacious by the bathroom was really old and not well maintained

The service was not totally up for a 4 stars hotel. Staff was not friendly and was snob

Variety of food for both dinner and lunch was limited and not really of a good quality

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Greeting from Geneva Hotel- Amman

At first, allow me to seize this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Majed Abu Zeineh, Sales & Marketing Manager of Geneva Hotel Amman.

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your visit to Jordan, and for having the time to review about your stay with us. Your feedback is truly welcomed and appreciated.

At Geneva Hotel, we strive to surpass the expectations of our guests by delivering the best quality of service they deserve.
Kindly rest assured that your feedback and comments are most welcomed at any time and will always be reviewed. I would really appreciate it if you could send me your contact details so that I could talk to you about your experience in details in order to avoid such future inconveniences.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have stayed there for 5 days in March for training sessions. Nice hotel, with average breakfast, Room service is very good, quite and clean rooms,
The staff was friendly and helpful.Location in very good also, on the main street with lots of restaurants and shopping centers around.Check in and out is easy and done with a smile.

Conference and meeting rooms are well equipped, and would recommend this hotel for training sessions and meeting, and if you traveling for business.

Room Tip: take rooms that are away from the main road .
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I have 5 days reservation in the hotel.

Really nice service with cousy room in good area where everything near to you.

It is good to stay single or with your couple exactly if you newly married.

Malek on reception is a great guy helpful and smile :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Laila K, Manager at Geneva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear valued guest

Warm Regards
Laila Karadsheh
Reservations manager

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Nice staff but the break fast is just average. The only good things are the omelette made at the moment. No fruits no fresh vegetables no fresh juices. The room was very noisy in the street side. I believe everything could be improved.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business