Geneva Hotel
US$51
US$103
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Jordan Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$22
US$54
  • Restaurant
US$146
US$103
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgalleria mallholy land tourfood for breakfastnoisy streetnice hotelnice swimming pooldesk staffsmoking is allowedbuffet stylenice servicetaxi ridebeds were comfortablechecking inconvenient locationdinner buffetroom service isnon smoking
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stayed at the Geneva Hotel in Amman during a seminar for two nights, and it was an average stay. The place is far from the city center, but it was a quiet hotel, with good communication. The service was good, although no sleepers or bathrobe. The breakfast was ok, nothing spectacular. I suffered particularly the lack of sockets to connect the telephone, computer, etc. There was only one available in the room, so I had to be very patient. There is a nice swimming pool, although the area was completely deserted even when there was a nice weather.

The prices are average, and I think they offer you what you pay for.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Majed A, Director of Sales at Geneva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Greeting from Geneva Hotel- Amman

At first, allow me to seize this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Majed Abu Zeineh, Sales & Marketing Manager of Geneva Hotel Amman.

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your visit to Jordan, and for having the time to review about your stay with us. Your feedback is truly welcomed and appreciated.

At Geneva Hotel, we strive to surpass the expectations of our guests by delivering the best quality of service they deserve.
Kindly rest assured that your feedback and comments are most welcomed at any time and will always be reviewed. I would really appreciate it if you could send me your contact details so that I could talk to you about your experience in details in order to avoid such future inconveniences.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Nice hotel.. employees are friendly and welling to help you whenever u need it!! The rooms are clean.. they have a safe... there is wifi in the rooms... the breakfast is acceptable... they have a conference room... and 2 halls..

Room Tip: U can use a corner to sit with friends in every floor.. no need to go to the lobby
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your time by providing your feedback... Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you visit us again in order to restore your trust in our team and the hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The service was good, the front desk helpful, especially the concierge. The room was decent, but the bathroom looked like they have missed to renovate while doing the rest of the hotel, old and not up to the standard of 4 star hotel. Breakfast was average, nothing special. Good for short stay business trip.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms were ok and spacious by the bathroom was really old and not well maintained

The service was not totally up for a 4 stars hotel. Staff was not friendly and was snob

Variety of food for both dinner and lunch was limited and not really of a good quality

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have stayed there for 5 days in March for training sessions. Nice hotel, with average breakfast, Room service is very good, quite and clean rooms,
The staff was friendly and helpful.Location in very good also, on the main street with lots of restaurants and shopping centers around.Check in and out is easy and done with a smile.

Conference and meeting rooms are well equipped, and would recommend this hotel for training sessions and meeting, and if you traveling for business.

Room Tip: take rooms that are away from the main road .
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business