All reviewsfood for breakfastholy land tournoisy streetclose to shopsnice swimming poolnice hoteldesk staffpool sidesmoking is allowedplenty of hot waterbuffet stylenice servicebeds were comfortablestayed for nightschecking inconvenient locationnon smoking
Reviewed 7 November 2017

When ever me and my colleagues visit Amman, we stay at this luxurious hotel. The service is excellent. It just feel like home! we usually travel for business purposes. The staff are friendly. The location is great, Rooms are clean. I do like this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Majed A, Director of Sales at Geneva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your time by providing your feedback... Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you visit us again in order to restore your trust in our team and the hotel.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Check in was friendly and efficient and we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. The bed was comfortable and the suite well-laid out, spacious and clean. Breakfast was excellent. We dined in the hotel restaurant and the food was very good and competitively priced. The wifi was also very good. The hotel is in a convenient location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Majed A, Director of Sales at Geneva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We were amazed the evening that we checked in to see all of the “cheap shots” to make a little extra money ! We were charged significant money for the WiFi - per device !!! Then at supper, we had to buy water to drink ! The “in room” coffee & tea containers were empty - so you had to request a special delivery. Add to these, the fact that there is a minaret almost next door, that wakes you up about 5:00 am !! Even tho the room & meals were good, we would NOT stay here again !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Greeting from Geneva Hotel- Amman

At first, allow me to seize this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Majed Abu Zeineh, Sales & Marketing Manager of Geneva Hotel Amman.

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your visit to Jordan, and for having the time to review about your stay with us. Your feedback is truly welcomed and appreciated.

At Geneva Hotel, we strive to surpass the expectations of our guests by delivering the best quality of service they deserve.
Kindly rest assured that your feedback and comments are most welcomed at any time and will always be reviewed. I would really appreciate it if you could send me your contact details so that I could talk to you about your experience in details in order to avoid such future inconveniences.

Looking forward to taking to you soon.

Have a good day.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2017

i stayed three nights at the hotel, the location is great, its near everything ,the hotel staff are very helpful and polite,rooms and public arias are clean, i would recommend this
hotel and when im back to amman you know where to find me

Room Tip: poolsid rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stayed at the Geneva Hotel in Amman during a seminar for two nights, and it was an average stay. The place is far from the city center, but it was a quiet hotel, with good communication. The service was good, although no sleepers or bathrobe. The breakfast was ok, nothing spectacular. I suffered particularly the lack of sockets to connect the telephone, computer, etc. There was only one available in the room, so I had to be very patient. There is a nice swimming pool, although the area was completely deserted even when there was a nice weather.

The prices are average, and I think they offer you what you pay for.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Greeting from Geneva Hotel- Amman

Looking forward to taking to you soon.

Have a good day.