“Best ltalian restaurant in Riyadh”
Review of Da Pino

Da Pino
Ranked #235 of 785 Restaurants in Riyadh
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

my favorite Italian restaurant in Riyadh ,Pizza, Pasta, Veal and Salmon. All great orders .nice and quiet place, extremely good service and friendly staff

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Riyadh. Im one of their regular customers.

Everything is great here starting from the food ( starters and salads ) main courses and deserts !!

I usually order the spaghetti bolognese.

You must there signature drink (red grapes)

1  Thank Abdulrahman A
Reviewed 9 July 2015

The staff are friendly and efficient
The salad bar and antipasta are really good
I wouldn't say A+ Italian food but it's edible and has got taste-better than any other Italian restaurant in Riyadh really. Pasta, tiger prawns and risotto are the way to go.
The decor and furniture are old and the atmosphere is closed in but it is peaceful
We've been coming here for over 25 years and still are, you wouldn't regret your choice.

1  Thank addictedtotravel80
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Went here with colleagues and really had a good time. We booked a set menu (we were a big group) with a salad bar, various hot foods like pizza, pasta, various sea foods and awesome lamb and then off-course, the dessert!!!! Service was quick and efficient and food was great. Will be back.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Went here for dinner after some shopping but should have gone elsewhere. This place not only needs a makeover - the decor is old and seats dirty - they need to get a real chef who knows Italian cooking - it's not that difficult. There is no atmosphere and I think we must have been the only customers (about 8pm on a Monday).
The service is quick but it doesn't compensate for the overpriced and mainly bad food. I think it was SR75 for a cabrese salad - a tomato cut into four chunks, a piece of mozarella (SR13 in Carrefour) in four chunks, with a bit of pesto drizzled over it - at least some effort could be put into presentation. My thoughts on the prawn main dish, with a selected side of risotto (other choices were baked potato or chips), were that elsewhere I would have sent them back - overcooked and tough, and I have never eaten risotto made with basmatti rice! My husband said his fish soup was ok. Didn't bother with dessert.

I wish I had tried the pizzas as most reviews seem to say they are good, but not good enough to entice us back.

There are much better Italian restaurants around Riyadh. But, that said, the main restaurant is still great for a Friday brunch!

2  Thank likenn