See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2016

I had to go with this hotel since my partners in Saudi suggested me for better connectivity to my clients but over all I was not satisfied with the service.
Check in was smooth, rooms were too small since we were two us we went for double bed but the room was too small and then we checked for the suite but was not available in two beds. I had asked for the make of room at the reception and also submitted the keys but it was not cleaned when we arrived. Breakfast was average with no much option.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2016

The rooms were not cleaned and toilets were very dirty. I had to change the room to another one as the bed sheets were not clean. The breakfast had almost nothing to choose. So think before you confirm in this hotel. The TV had few channels with poor reception.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2015

I checked in late on January 26th 2015 and left on January 29th in the evening( 3 nights).
All this time the room was not cleaned.
On Wednesday evening I informed reception that room needs to be cleaned.
I am very disappointed.
I stayed at the same hotel before Christmas 4 weeks, then cleaning was working OK.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Heikki E
Reviewed 23 November 2014 via mobile

The reception looked impressive; But thats all about it in this hotel i would say.
The room was very small and needed some renovation decor and construction wise. The room was clean but sometimes when furniture, paint, bathroom, ac... get old, its not about getting it cleaned anymore it just need to find its way in a garbage bin illico presto. Toiletries and towels were provided as well as complimentary water tea and coffee in the room. The boiler was there. The bathroom has a thub but thub and whold bathroom needs a serious renovation. Foul smell coming out from bathroom. Plastic slippers provided need to be thrown away. Iron and iron board were provided. There was an outside pool and terrace which seemed quite pleasant. Breakfast was appaling. Private hotel parking was available. Only positive about this hotel is its proximity to the industrial area of Riyadh. Other than that you better be elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank AmiraM_12
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Booked a 2 bedrooms suites for one night business trip with the family. The value for money is great, the staff are super friendly, and the location worked for me. The rooms are ok, bathroom a bit old, and living room was ok.
BE CAREFUL, make sure your room is not facing the street, as it is noisy at night.
Recommend for short/mid stays when will be used for sleeping only.

Room Tip: Make sure the room is not facing the street
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family