US$138
Hotels.com
Abat Suites(Riyadh)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsolaya streetcomfortable hotelhousekeeping staffthe ground floorkingdom towergood sizerecommend this hotela great staywalking distancespacious roombusiness tripcomfortable stayroom servicegymbathtubtrainingsaudi
Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is on of the best customer care group among all hotel industries.
The location of the hotel is very close to main city mall & the breakfast is having lots of variety.
We are recommending for the best location, value for money & excellent customer care.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Thank ILYAS AHMED KHA... K
Reviewed 30 September 2017

- Checkout process was disappointing
- not very good breakfast experience.
- room upgrade and room itself was the only good thing!
generally speaking the hotel itself located in the center near to many shops and restaurants which is very good, however the staff need more to be trained how to take care of customer and communicate for the sake of his satisfaction!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I had a fantastic experience in this hotel. The room is modern with a fantastic view on the Kingdom tower. There is a restaurant and bar at the ground floor.
The gym is small and the machinery not so good, but this is not a big minus from my point of view.
The staff is friendly too and the hotel perfect for a good sleep.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I would rate this place as 3.5. Just above average from my I stay for 2 weeks on business.

The room was really nice, spacious, clean and with all neccesary amenities included.

The complimentary breakfast served the purpose, but can be better. Ordered few items from room service menu but nothing really impressed me. It was overpriced for the quality and quantity.

The only thing which I could never find in this place was a pleasant customer service. Especially the staff at reception and restaurant. They always appeared grumpy to me. No smile, no greetings!! Probably the only exception was the Bell man and the housekeeping staff.

Overall I enjoyed the stay, mainly due to the room and accessibility. Perhaps this hotel is meant only for business purpose.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I stayed here few times before but after a long time (about 1 year), I found things going down during my last stay:

1. Have been given a kind of sad room... It was clean and spacious but somehow not pleasant... may be because it was dark.
2. Ordered room service: they forgot to drink the bottle of water I ordered. Called them to come pick up the tray once done (9pm) and they asked me to leave it outside the door. It was still there when I was leaving in the morning (10am)
3. Buffet Restaurant: my one night stay was during Ramadhan. I opted for the Souhour buffet (late dinner) and I found it 85% similar to the earlier dinner buffet so I am wondering if it was not leftovers/reheated food. There was only ONE waiter attending the guests and he was doing his best (very nice and polite) but the venue needs more staff for sure.

I was disappointed with the stay... not sure I will go back...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business