US$138
US$120
US$94
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$347
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$299
US$293
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

Aber 101(Riyadh)
Abat Suites(Riyadh)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsholiday innihg propertybusiness hotelnice hotelrecommend this hotelstayed here for nightsbusiness tripother hotelsf bfront desk stafflocation is excellentroom service islate checksaudi arabiarenovationsleepnoise
Reviewed 10 January 2013

this the 5th time i stay there,and it will not be the last,as a psychiatrist i assure that the quality of sleep is incomparable,as if i haven't slept before ,Omar in front desk was very helpful and caring,all the staff of the restaurant was incredible,Jawad the manager of the restaurant and khan and Kreem,the house keeping guy is perfect,my wife stayed to learn from him how to make the room
i recommend this hotel to any one with a sleep problem,to anyone in riyadh,the location of the hotel is perfect,close to the zoo,close to hyatt mall and downtown

Room Tip: wooden floor,city view
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ahmedta7
Chakib L, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2013

Dear Guest and Reviewer

First of all I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal to be your home while in Riyadh, and we are looking forward to seeing you staying with us again and again .

We are happy to read comments on your experience during your recent stay with us and surely they will enable us to further improve our services and facilities to provide you with better quality of Service surely that Omar is among our best performers and is a great member of our front desk team , the Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal entire team is fully committed to enable you enjoying Crowne Plaza brand ONE STEP AHEAD promise and contribute into your travelling success

Once again thank you very much for taking time to write your review on trip advisor and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal .during your future visits to Riyadh

Reviewed 22 December 2012

I loved the clean and new room they gave me. Enjoyed staying there. They are still renovating the lobby and walkways which look like a left over from the 80's. I recommend especially after they finish redecorating the place.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Abdein

Dear Guest and Reviewer

We are happy to read comments on your experience during your recent stay with us and surely they will enable us to further improve our services and facilities to provide you with better quality of Service surely that the ongoing expansion will enable us to offer you a much larger lobby area providing the latest facilities and services to enable you you enjoying Crowne Plaza brand ONE STEP AHEAD promise and contribute into your travelling success

Reviewed 20 December 2012

The hotel was undergoing renovation when i stayed there, but this was in no way an encumbrance to my stay. However as one may gather I did say at the old portion of the hotel and my review should be viewed in this manner.

This is mainly a business hotel and it is away from the area one would want to be if one is a non-business traveler. Getting a taxi is not a problem, but it is not a breeze either.

The location of the hotel is what irritated me the most, however on most other counts like courtesy and cleanliness it was decent. The hotel staff were not world class, but they were very warm whenever required.

I room was decent and clean. The hotel apparently laid great emphasis on sleeping well, therefore they had some sort of pillow spray & roll on to aide the process. This worked well and I was pleasantly surprised.

So all in all it is a decent hotel for business stays and if the location is not a constraint, then post the renovation this would be a good hotel to stay in.

Not much dining options, but again post renovation I am sure this will change.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank aakashshirodkar
Chakib L, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Dear Guest and Reviewer

First of all I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal to be your home while in Riyadh, and we are looking forward to seeing you staying with us again and again.

We are happy to read comments on your experience during your recent stay with us and surely they will enable us to further improve our services and facilities to provide you with better quality of Service surely that the ongoing expansion will enable us to offer you a much larger lobby and public areas, 4 specialty restaurants & numerous meeting rooms to satisfy every need and complemented by world class service enabling you to enjoy Crowne Plaza brand ONE STEP AHEAD promise and contribute into your travelling success

Reviewed 16 December 2012

I'm quite picky when choosing hotels. I like my hotels fairly-priced and provide a good night sleep especially when traveling on business. I have stayed at this hotel twice as has become my go to hotel in the Kingdom. I'm quite old-fashioned. If it's a good hotel, I usually will not change. And it is true for the Crowne in Riyadh. The bed and pillows are excellent, very very high quality. The bathroom has hot water at a good pressure. English shows on TV to relax before getting some sleep. Steady wifi in the room. There is a desk next to the window where there is a switch-controlled curtain to block the Arabian sun. Overall, it is a wonderful escape after you've been out in the city in the day time. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Danny Y
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I used to stay at the Marriott in Riyadh but stopped several years ago because of the musty smelling rooms, dated and worn room furniture, and poor quality restaurant service. I have been staying the past 3 years at the Crowne Plaza Minhal on business trips to Riyadh, and overall it is a decent quality business hotel. For Saudi Arabia, the front desk operation is quite efficient and pleasant.

Most recently I stayed Nov 26 - 28 at the Crowne Plaza Minhal and I was not disappointed. I arrived late at night and my room was waiting, along with a fruit plate. Check-in was quick and the room was quiet. Although renovation/construction noise is certainly loud during the day, I only ate lunch once at the hotel.

The restaurant has been consistently good over the years and I would certainly recommend it for business lunches or dinners. The buffet is somewhat pricey (SR 205 net for dinner and SR 185 net for lunch) but a good assortment of food is served and the waiters are very observant.

Taxi service is readily available from the hotel, and I have not had any problem with taxi drivers unable to find their way back to this property.

All in all, I would certainly recommend this hotel as a good 4 star property for business travelers and convenient to Government ministries, Royal Commission Headquarters, Prince Sultan Medical City, etc.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business