All reviewsturkish restauranttugra restaurantrecommend this restaurantspecial thanksturkish coffeegreat hotelcoffee shopfinancial districtbusiness tripwake up calllobby loungein room diningjunior suiteriyadh cityroom servicerooms are comfortablequality of food
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I have an excellent experience in my Training room. I would like to thank Mr. Mark who was in charge in the fifth floor. He was cometment, friendly, & expert.
I'm happy to come again.
Hope to see him again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Talawodah,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed the training room.
Our team of professionals always aim to go above and beyond to satisfy your requests. Please rest assured that it is with such comments that we continue to exceed our guest service experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The buffet is good comparing to its price. It is typical, with a variety of choices. The coffee is by Nespresso machine. Waiters are committed to the policies, for example you are 4 and wanna seat in 6 person table, they do NOT allow you even if it’s empty.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to learn that you have had an overall good experience with us. It is with your valuable comments that we continue to exceed our guest service experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for a memorable stay.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I came here for an event with my team for 4 days, it was an excellent expierience, kumar is very good in hospitality and he is a very help ful and kind, our stay was very nice, will always preferred this hotel. My all team members was happy here., please pass my message to your team mambers, a memomorable stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear David,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Super Professional, nice, kind, quiet, and warm environment, from 1st step in the restaurant till leaving the restaurant.
Chef. Mesut, and Mr. Arvin and everyone was welcoming and showing interest and hospitality. I’d come here everyday if I could, because the food is so GOOD, the taste, freshness, smell, and appearance is also fascinating. Also the table size is adequate, there is a fairly good amount of space between me and the tables around me. The owner of this restaurant MUST be proud of his team !!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Abu Talal,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed the restaurants and its ambiance.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

The things that I didn't like :
1 - the quality of foods is low for example the appetizer are from cans but not prepared. ورق عنب معلب
2- this buffet is in Saudi arabia and it doesn't serve "Laban" during the Iftar??? are they serious ?
3 - The fresh juices are not tasty and seems rancid and not prepared the moment was ordered.
4 - not good option for people looking for health dishes, as you will not see streamed vegetables but overcooked one with low quality oils.
5 - the sushi bar has good options but will get finished very quick.
6 - the waiters doesn't present 5 stars hotel service.
7 - the traditional foods located in hidden place and must customers noticed this by coincidence.
8- the sweets are average.

the only food things are the lamb "KABSAH", and the atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Yousof,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I regret to learn that you have experienced such inconveniences during your stay. I have taken note of your valuable comments about the Iftar and I will ensure that those mishaps will not occur in the future. It is with your valuable remarks that we continue to exceed our guest service experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to an unparalleled experience.