US$144
US$340
US$317
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

US$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$159
US$132
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Aber 101(Riyadh)
Abat Suites(Riyadh)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshorizon restaurantwarm and welcoming staffsince januaryindian restaurantrooms are a bit smallgreat poolthe hotel was fully bookedgreat facilitiesdifferent cuisinesthe executive loungevery clean hotelwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness triplovely hotelbuffet lunchcoffee machinequality hotel
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This is a lovely hotel and having stayed twice here, the staff remembered me and treated me with respect. My suite was beautiful and always clean and tidy. For me, the only downside was the pool hours. It closes at 6 pm and if one is working during the day, there was no time to use the pool. The facility is beautiful and the one time that I did use the pool, there was no lifeguard about and I think that is something that the hotel might like to check. I was there on business and the people who looked after the training site could not be improved upon. They are excellent, especially the young man who was in charge of IT. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
MoevenpickRiyadh, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Regarding your point on the pool hours, please know that I have forwarded your feedback to the concerned managers to ensure this matter is addressed.

Please rest assured that I will share your kind comments with IT team.

Again, thank you for highly recommending us on TripAdvisor and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Perfect Stay in this hotel. All was fine. Food was excellent. The Swimmingpool, Spa and Gym outstanding. Rooms clean, ambiance very nice and quiet. Also handy is the bancomat in the hotel. I will definitely come back here

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
MoevenpickRiyadh, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Mövenpick Hotel Riyadh.

I was truly delighted to read that you had a memorable experience with us and that you enjoyed overall services.

We certainly look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Keep up the good work. And kinldy refer to my feedback about the wifi connection proble i mentioned. BUt i personally want to thank Mr. Hamad of the Reception who helped me checked in so easily and gave me the opportunity to get approval to upgrade my room. It was fast and easy.

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
MoevenpickRiyadh, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Mr. Abdallah,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor following to your recent stay with us.

Please rest assured that your comments regarding Wifi problem will be discussed with the concerned managers for their immediate action.

Kindly note that I will share your kind word with Mr. Hamad.

Once again, thank you and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a few times now. Location is good for business. Reception staff can be good but checking in is sometimes slow. Restaurants are good. Pool area and gym are also good. Rooms are of a high standard but often have small problems such as leaking showers, powers sockets that don't work, terrible irons. Refurbishing elevators at the moment.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
MoevenpickRiyadh, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Tim,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor following to your recent stay at Mövenpick Hotel Riyadh.

I was pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the location, food, pool area, gym, and room.

However, I was very concerned to read your comments about our staff and the small problems at the room and elevators and would like to apologize for any caused inconvenience.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back on your next visit to Riyadh, in order to show you the improvements we have made.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I am sure there are many good hotel in Riyadh but having efficient pleasant staff is certainly a way to stand out and this hotel did just that. Good for options on site. Big spacious communal areas indoors and out.

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
MoevenpickRiyadh, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review about your experience in our Mövenpick Hotel Riyadh.

It was a great pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us to such extent.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.