See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I liked the whole beauty, design, decorations, and service of this hotel. Thanks for everyone in the reception, coffee shop, laundry, restaurant for their kind dealing. I will come again and recommend it to my colleagues.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I felt really pampered here . Prompt services offered. I stayed here over 18 nights with Voyage hotel so I was little bored after 10 days how ever services and approach of staffs over their were in consistent. House Keeping cleaning was taken care on my repeated requests. During Islamic fast breaking time my Breakfast (non Muslim) orders done well .

I would like to thank whole F&B team specially Albert waiter, chef Syed Ibrahim for their special care , who had gone extra mile to make stay pleasant .
Team Management Voyage well done .
Hope to see you all again friends ,
Best wishes ,
Samy Iyyappa

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I visited for two nights.
The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious.
The staff at reception and the cafe/restaurant were very friendly and so helpful.
Breakfast was lovely with a mix of hot food and continental breakfast, some western offerings and some arabic food.
The dinner menu is farily limited, especially if you don't eat meat, but the food was nice.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

A room is spacy and well cleaned.
Staff at the reception is kind and a good English speaker.
You can enjoy some Arabic foods at breakfast.
It depends if you feel conbenoent as the hotel is located in a little bit outside.
I will stay again here because it is confortable.
I recommend courtyard side rooms as they are calm.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I had reason to stay at the hotel for nearly a month due to a research project at nearby King Saud University. The hotel is quite close to campus with a 5-10min drive into and off campus even during rush hour times.

My room proved to be very comfortable for the extended stay with a good bed and clean facilities. The gym was small yet spacious and served me well for long evening workouts.

The restaurant was great with a few gems, I highly recommend the Italian items on the menu with the chicken alfredo and spaghetti blogonaise. The Cafe's blended ice mocha's also turned out to be very good, especially after being out on a hot day.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor had a very quiet room with a good view of the central courtyard.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business