Voyage Hotel
Mira Hotel(Riyadh)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Although it was not cheap hotel ,but the Air conditioning and room service wasn't good. The best thing in hotel is comfortable bed, breakfast and free airport shuttles.it will nice to improve the first 2 items

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I liked the whole beauty, design, decorations, and service of this hotel. Thanks for everyone in the reception, coffee shop, laundry, restaurant for their kind dealing. I will come again and recommend it to my colleagues.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I felt really pampered here . Prompt services offered. I stayed here over 18 nights with Voyage hotel so I was little bored after 10 days how ever services and approach of staffs over their were in consistent. House Keeping cleaning was taken care on my repeated requests. During Islamic fast breaking time my Breakfast (non Muslim) orders done well .

I would like to thank whole F&B team specially Albert waiter, chef Syed Ibrahim for their special care , who had gone extra mile to make stay pleasant .
Team Management Voyage well done .
Hope to see you all again friends ,
Best wishes ,
Samy Iyyappa

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I visited for two nights.
The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious.
The staff at reception and the cafe/restaurant were very friendly and so helpful.
Breakfast was lovely with a mix of hot food and continental breakfast, some western offerings and some arabic food.
The dinner menu is farily limited, especially if you don't eat meat, but the food was nice.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

A room is spacy and well cleaned.
Staff at the reception is kind and a good English speaker.
You can enjoy some Arabic foods at breakfast.
It depends if you feel conbenoent as the hotel is located in a little bit outside.
I will stay again here because it is confortable.
I recommend courtyard side rooms as they are calm.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business