All reviews american alley sports bar nice hotel naval base rooms are large room service business trip business hotel nice swimming pool comfortable beds the hotel staff juffair area live music hotel room short stay star hotel excellent stay
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I always use the K hotel when I visit Bahrain, however this time I was disappointed that they tried to put me in a smoking room when I have informed them that I only want non smoking, as I do not smoke.
The air conditioning did not work in my room.
And they take a lot of time when you check out, answering the phone when they are dealing with you, this is very annoying.
The carpet was filthy, when I walked on it I got my feet dirty.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The K Hotel during your recent visit to Bahrain.

Your comment in regards to our service is appreciated and I would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectation. The issue has been addressed and corrective action has been taken inorder to avoid a re-occurrence.

Should you have any further comments/ suggestion or require our assistance in the future, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at The K Hotel.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is cozy and comfortable, the rooms are really spacious, big comfy beds and clean. In center of Manama where all the actions and night life is. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Great for business stays. There is a spa, a nice swimming pool and 2 lounges and a big parking in Mizzanine floor.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your views about our hotel and we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and services offered.

I shall share your feedback with the team, which will definitely encourage us to continue to exceed expectations.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I was so pleased to stay at this hotel . The staff was courteous and the environment friendly and hospitable. It would be remiss not to mention one person in reception whose nane is Mahesh. This guy was amazing . He knew his job very well and has a great flair for handling hotel guests. I wish that he is recognized for his professional dedication and great performance. Well done Mahesh and well done The K Hotel Manama BAHRAIN .

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and facilities of The K Hotel and I would like to thank you very much for writing a review on Trip Advisor.

Your comments will be shared with the team and I am certain that this will encourage us to continue to deliver high quality services.

We value your relationship with The K Hotel and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I would absolutely stay there again. I play to stay there each time I go to Bahrain.

The room was very well appointed, but the mattress was a little hard for my liking. That is probably my only complaint about the entire property.

Restaurants were good, room service was delicious, and relatively cheap.

I had business on NSA Bahrain so I was definitely excited to see it was only a short 5 minute would from the base.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at The K Hotel.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. It is only through valuable feedback such as your own that we are able to honestly evaluate our product and can continuously strive to improve the services we offer to our guests.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Same as before it was clean and enough to stay for business.
Always guys are helpfull and polite
Also it is easy to find in Bahrain all time
Not to much crowded
Price is reasonable
Also breakfast...
Thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018