US$209
US$51
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsprivate beachla perlethe sofa bedpool barseafood restaurantnice resortgreat poolnational museumsea viewhealth clublate checkspecial thankszytounbahrainsamigeraldinemuharraq
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Look -- don't ever underestimate the Novotel Brand -- the Al Dana Resort Bahrain is Platinum Worthy -- from the Clean and relaxing rooms - stocked with all the things you need and their picturesque views from anywhere on the property, -- whether it be the bay side or the pool side -- you can't go wrong. I will tell you, I love the room above Zytoun – but some may not like the room around the pool because there are looks of children and families up and in the pool by 9am. So if you are a light sleeper – take a Bay view room – and then sit by the pool later.

I am a foodie – and it’s important to have a variety of food options. Al Dana has that – at breakfast – and then again at lunch (by the way it’s a seafood brunch/lunch) to die for – fresh shrimp, lobster, and all those other sea shell type creatures. There is also fresh lamb chops, chicken, and beef for you meat eater and of course fish for those who want things light. Everything is freshly grilled upon your selection – which means it comes piping hot to your table. Seriously the food is delish and fresh -- Chef Ali and his new sidekick *Rulah (sorry I know I’m spelling that wrong)…(excellent chef with a great memory for keeping in mind what you’ve ordered in the past and ready to prepare without instruction the next day) this is the kind of service I love. The entire staff in Zytoun restaurant -- From Diane, to Rio to Katherine -- and the Food and Bar Managers Aschut & Sami -- they all have their welcome faces on with everyone – I watch them mingle with the customers and ensure they have what they need. You don’t see hotel management staff like this—trust me I travel a lot and I haven’t had service the way I have service at Al Dana – they really are the BEST. The resort also has Le Bellevue Bar and the Le Pearle full seafood restaurant for evening dinner and if you’re the romantic type the Le Pearle is perfect for this – both Le Bellevue and Le Pearle overlook the Bay – so you can imagine seeing the lights on the water – Man ol’ Man. There is also room service available. We had this on our stay – it was quick and service with a smile – Thanks to Arnot and his winning smile.

Oh please don't let me forget the reservation and concierge crew --- from Honeyln to Kareen - and Upendra -- front desk to your room the customer service is excellent. You need a taxi or reservations for a restaurant, they’ve got you. Just call and they do all the work. Oh and Mangela the gentleman that serviced our room -- always with a smile. The shuttle service is great too – clean shuttle, comfortable ride and to be greeted with a very chilled bottle of water after hitting the Bahrain heat – oh YES amazing.

It’s been over a year since I’ve stayed at the Resort – not sure how I stayed away so long, but I’ll definitely be making my way back soon. Thanks to all the staff –even the ones I didn’t mention – you are a great crew and I am thankful you all are the ones chosen to work at Al Dana – cause it’s you that make the stay great!!!

Room Tip: Rooms by the Bay side or quieter, Rooms by the pool are also great, but if you are a light sleeper stay by the bay.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Amid-Yazji, General Manager at Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Agyrrl,

Thank you for writing down your review on Trip advisor. It was a great pleasure serving you within your past stay and, hoping to welcome you once again in the very near future.

In Novotel we strive to provide our valuable guest with the best service they ever could have that would memorize their stay, by choosing our hotel you gave us the opportunity to show you the real Novotel quality of service.

No doubt your comments will boost and encourage the hotel team to always improve and do their best merely seeking for entire guest satisfaction.

Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort team is looking forward to your return soon

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best experiences we have ever had with The Family. From the atmosphere of the Zytoun restaurant, the friendly and helpful staff ,the amazing food, too many choices in the buffet. the whole experience has been unique. We were very impressed of the quality of food,very well presented with clear flavours that will definitely satisfy your senses. The Zytoun restaurant quite busy, offered a very relaxing atmosphere, space between the tables for privacy and generally everything required to enjoy the meal as it should be in such a restaurant. Easily in my top 5 picks ever and will make sure to visit again.
Special thanks to Mr. Amid The General Manager of the Hotel and the Executive chef Ali and the whole Zytoun team whom they welcome you with a warm smile which let you feels you are at home.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear MuaathAlSameai,

We would like to thank you for your recent visit to Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am delighted to read that the accommodations and service were up to your expectations, as complete satisfaction is our goal.

Together with my team, we would much appreciate to welcoming you as a regular guest and we are looking forward for your next visit.

We wish you all the best in your business and personal endeavors.
Sincerely yours,,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

That’s my second time to stay at the Novotel Al Dana Resort in Bahrain, must admit they have. A great view, clean and spacious rooms, cosy pool, staff are very friendly, their f&b mix is good. I would definitely revisit whenever I’m in Bahrain.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ramslb,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your encouraging and supporting review on Trip advisor.

I am extremely delighted to know that you spent such fantastic holiday and appreciated the hospitable welcome, caring attentive team, passionate skilled animators along with the quality and variety of our numerous services and facilities.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 June 2018

5 ladies let loose for the weekend! We shared 2 rooms. Great service. We originally didn't like our allocated rooms as they were too far apart but after speaking to the staff in reception we were moved next to each other. Room was great, clean, spacious, small fridge, good aircon, large bathroom and really comfy beds. Breakfast was good. Pool was amazing with swim up bar. Fantastic time had by all!

Stayed: May 2018
Amid-Yazji, General Manager at Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear RachelIddon,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are truly thrilled that your stay at Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort were extremely satisfactory.

In Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort we are always trying to upkeep our service and standards to meet with our valuable guest expectation, we are happy that our services and facilities were admired.

I will make sure that the hotel staff is aware of your positive review which definitely will motivate them to never stop improving their performance so they may be rewarded with such splendid comment

Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort team is looking forward to your return soon

Sincerely,,

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, the area of the hotel is nice and clean, and so is the rooms. Only downside is the placement of the hotel, its a bit in the middle of nowhere even tho the city is very near. So after a while i got tired of the restaurant on the hotel, same buffet every day. I was here in the Ramadan do there was only one place open. But all in all a good hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear AWO1971,

I am really happy to read that the accommodations and services were up to your expectations, as complete satisfaction is our goal.

Together with my team, would very much appreciate to welcoming you as a regular guest and we are looking forward for your next visit.

We wish you all the best in your business and personal endeavors

Sincerely yours,