“Probably the best sushi in Bahrain!”
Review of Kei

Kei
Ranked #96 of 577 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We are sushi fans and frequent goers to Kei restaurant. They serve the best sushi in bahrain, the service and courtesy of the staff is amazing. Kei is definitely recommended if you feel like Japanese or sushi!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

The last Friday of the month is a popular time at the Golden Tulip's Japanese restaurant, Kei. We booked a private room, a table to accommodate eight, nice decor, crisp linen, well presented cutlery and crockery. We were presented with a small buzzer too. Friendly, fast, discreet service. And a great array of fresh, clean, bright, sashimi, sushi, maki, and an assortment of other dishes. A delightful meal and experience, and with the 50% off offer, easy on the wallet too. Thank you Kei staff.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

High quality food with an authentic taste. I went there several times with my friends and really liked every thing about Kei. I normally has there boxes and end this meal with a green tea ice cream.

1  Thank DonOraibi
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Kei is one of the oldest restaurants in Bahrain. One of the few restaurants where you can see more Japanese crowd. After a much awaited opening, me and my friends decided to stop by for dinner. The food is truly tasty as always, the service has improved alot since my last visit. Kei has seemed to get many thing right after its reopening.

1  Thank jumbomambo
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Availed on the half-price sushi. Washed down with Kirin beer. Monumental bill. BD160 per person. Tasty enough although I prefer Sato in the Gulf hotel overall for food and ambiance. If hungry and you eat your fill, better be ready to splurge.

2  Thank RichardThomas2001