Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$111
SAVE US$61
Expedia.comUS$172
eDreamsUS$172
TravelocityUS$172
All reviews da rosa special thanks washing machine one bedroom suite long stay indoor pool excellent service valet parking room service home away from home excellent stay sea view house keeping spacious rooms excellent hotel jen bahrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for 15 nights for quarantine purposes (so that we could travel onward to Saudi Arabia). Everything was absolutely phenomenal from start to end, but a special mention for the staff who were incredible. Everyone from reception - Anjila, Jennifer and all the guys - to the restaurant (especially Sudesh and Anisha), to housekeeping (Jinky and Maamun Rashid, but also everyone else on the team who were so kind). Not to forget all the porters, who were always diligent and very helpful! We felt like we were at home from the get-go. The location, facilities and amenities were all great, but the staff made our stay wonderful.

Date of stay: March 2021
Christophe Radvansky, General Manager at Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area - Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have you and your family staying at Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area.
A big thank you for your comments, and especially for mentioning those who made your stay even more special.
Our team is our greatest asset, and reading your words is a real booster for them.
We hope to see you back soon with us,

Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area

Reviewed 2 April 2021

I don't often write reviews but I felt compelled on this occasion after my fantastic experience at Fraser Suites. I am so glad I chose this property and I would highly recommend it. They are deservedly at the top end of the Tripadvisor list of best hotels in Bahrain.

I arrived in Bahrain with my wife and 3 year old girl to do my 15 days stretch before heading into Saudi Arabia. As a Marriott Titanium member, plan was to spend a few days here and then move into one of the Marriott properties I was more accustomed to. My experience was so good the first few days, I happily extended the entire stay at the property.

I am not particularly familiar with Bahrain but from my perspective the hotel was in a very good location. It was conveniently located a short distance from the airport, major shopping malls as well as some of the main attractions such as the national museum. It also felt like the modernised side of the city. There are also quite a few convenient stores walking distance around the premises. However I'd recommend the online Talabat service (mobile app) which can provide groceries from the groceries to the door within the hour. This worked really well for us.

I booked the one bed executive sea view suite and we were really happy with the room. It was a bright large apartment with a separate lounge and kitcken. It was furnished to a high standard, I loved the decor in all the rooms and the floor to ceiling windows provided wonderful natural light as well as fantastic sweeping views of the city and the Sea beyond! I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the property and the bathroom and separate rain shower was very nice. The all important bed was also very comfortable.

Whilst the location was convenient and room was very good, what set our experience apart was the high standard of service delivered by all staff members across the property. A great deal of credit needs to go to the Hotel Manager Chris who has done a fantastic job of recruiting, developing and inspiring a wonderful team of people who truly understand customer service and seeking customer satisfaction. As a manager myself Chris I commend you on your great achievement. I am glad I had the pleasure of meeting you too!

The experience was fantastic from the outset. I got to know many of the staff members and they all came across as one big family. I felt at home amongst them. The front desk team were always friendly and helpful. Asides the smooth check-in and check-out process they were always at hand to address my queries and concerns. One particular evening hot water stopped working but front desk was able to get an engineer to the room and fix the issue within half an hour. Special thanks to Khizr, Anjila and Jennifer for the help and support throughout.

The breakfast was the highlight of the experience and Sudeesh, the restaurant head waiter, who goes far beyond his responsibility made our experience exceptional. He helped me in more ways than one and none of them were related to breakfast lol. That's true service! Having said that breakfast menu was great and service delivered by Sudeesh, Anisha and Ahmad was brilliant. My gratitude and thanks to the chefs whom I never got to meet. The variety was great and the food was always delicious. And very well presented too for that matter! Breakfast became a great place to meet with other guests. We befriended quite a few families from all over the world. The kids play area in the restaurant was a great idea. Our little loved it in there while we enjoyed our breakfast. For reference, due to covid, the options were to have food delivered to the room or to be served breakfast a la carte (strongly recommend to have the brekky included in the rate, well worth it). Having breakfast served to your table was such a luxury.

I would also like to mention the room cleaning service team who did such a great job every morning cleaning the room. Shohag and Fahad were always so high spirited and very friendly with our little one. She loved it when they were around. On a few occasions i'd be working on my laptop and on calls while they were in the room and the team would be sensitive to not create a disturbance. Great service again!

Also a shout out to the drivers and stewards who generally go unnoticed. I would like to thank Baber, Nasser and Ahmed who would always attend to our needs and help with errands.

Thank you Chris and Fraser Suites for a wonderful and memorable experience.

Room tip: Seaview room definitely worth the little extra
Date of stay: March 2021
Christophe Radvansky, General Manager at Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area - Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure for the team and I to read your detailed comments and feedback about your stay at Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area.
As you mentioned, I had the pleasure to meet you and your family several times in the morning at breakfast.
Thank you again for your wonderful words towards the team and our hospitality.
As we discussed together, we always put the guest first, and the team is empowered to make our hosts happy.

Thank you for choosing Fraser Suites for your stay in Bahrain, and we hope to see you back soon with us.

Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area

Reviewed 1 April 2021

The facility is just outstanding. All the staff is extremely caring (Shohag, Fahad, Arfan, Jasly). Receptionists are also wonderful, very quick to resolve any issue. We had a stay just like home and did not want to leave.. Fraser made our 15 nights stay like a paradise..I would give 100 stars if I can.. JUST LOVE THIS PLACE.

Dear Guest,

A big thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
We are very happy to see that your 15 days in Fraser were enjoyable!
I can also notice that some of our team members did shine even more, thank you for mentioning them.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon with us,

Reviewed 31 March 2021

We had to stay to isolate here. I cannot complement this hotel enough, the facilities were very good but the outstanding staff cannot get high enough praise. Reception - Jennifer, an absolute star for helping with our admin and making us feel so welcome. Restaurant - Sudeesh, for me he absolutely depicts the highest standards this hotel provides. Not only did he look after us in the restaurant, it was the extras, such a generous man. Thank you for helping us from CoVid testing to local places to visit. Housekeeping - thank you to the 2 young gentlemen who kept our room spotless and again nothing was too much trouble.
This hotel is very well located in the Diplomatic Area with The Avenues Mall walking distance and other facilities nearby. Whether you are visiting for buisness or a family break, this hotel should be highly considered.
Thank You Mr Christophe Radvansky for your hospitality and you should be proud of your staff, absolute 5 stars!

Room tip: The higher floors offer great views.
Date of stay: March 2021
Christophe Radvansky, General Manager at Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area - Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Today is Fraser day, 23rd anniversary of our company, Frasers Hospitality ( 31/03) and you made our day!
Thank you for your comments and especially for highlighting our amazing team.
What makes us special, is indeed, the team, besides that, we offer very comfortable and spacious luxury apartments in one of the best location of Manama.

We hope to see you back soon with us,

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Would advice to replace or remove the carpet in the living room. Oftentimes it is nicer without the carpet for a clean floor. Bed a little soft to meet personal preferences, but ok overall. Obviously with the current pandemic it is not the same experience for in-dining having to be served in paper bags and plastic containers, but all the same it was packed nicely and always heated.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christophe Radvansky, General Manager at Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area - Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your constructive comments about your stay at Fraser Suites.
It is true that we had to take additional "safety" measures due to the pandemic, and in room dinning protocols changed for our guest safety.

We hope you will be back and enjoy our hospitality again,