“Worst coffee ever”

20 Grams Specialty Coffee Bar
Ranked #523 of 699 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Specialty coffee bar with contemporary concept and innovative latte's . 20 grams cafe serve Best Single origin coffee beans from around the world.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in Kuwait on a work trip, and decided to stop by for a coffee. By looking at the exterior it looked cool, but then the coffee turned out to be the worst one I've ever had. Very watery and cheap. Also the staff wasn't friendly at all.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Not a coffee expert but I know a good coffee when I have one. This is one of the few real good coffee I tried in Kuwait. Amazing atmosphere and lovely staff.

1  Thank Muna F
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Good coffee, good music and amazing seating great vibes. This coffee shop is amazingly decorated I’ve tried the coconut latte which I really liked it’s balanced and not too sweet and only served cold

1  Thank Maryam A