“super food salad”

PizzaExpress
Ranked #192 of 582 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I had a delicious salad at Pizza express- marina crescent. My lunch was healthy and BIG! I had the super food salad, it is a super mix of quinoa, chicken, cranberries, chickpeas, and green leaves, rocket etc. the size was truly satisfying for a great salad. However, the purple colored leaves were bitter and I think removing the red onions would be a great idea to keep the salad fresh. I had Vanilla Häagen-Dazs ice cream. It is soft but tasteless. I prefer Swiss Mövenpick ice cream, because it is creamy and tasty.

SEE photos.

friendly staff 7 / 10
nice location

4  Thank bnghanem
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Like every else the avenue mall is spoiled for choice, what I can say about pizza express is it has good pizzas. The staff were very friendly and helpful, always having a smile.
We had the 2 for one scheme, but the price is a little on the higher side.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I don't know how anyone chooses what to eat in this mall..... Soooo many choices. The pizza was good, the dough balls were good, the dessert was good. Everything was good, it just wasn't anything special. And it was slightly pricey. But good reliable pizza!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

A surprisingly good pizza joint in the middle of the Kuwait City Airport. We have eaten here several times and every time the pizza is served hot and with a smile. They have many varieties and options for the pizzas, as well as many other traditional Italian food options. We haven't tried them however. My husband's favorite is the spicy chicken or the veggie pizza. If you have the time, stop here for some very good pizza!