“Great offers”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #156 of 586 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I tried buy one pizza and get the other one free.
It’s really worth it. The price and the tast.
I prefer hot stuffed chicken pizza.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

to me this is the best pizza in the whole world ! i never tasted one like that even when we travel outside its not the same taste.. just order margaritta ..thick.. i dont like the flat one..

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Pretty crowded area but marvellous service by the staff very satisfying the food was great valued for the price

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Pizza Hut as always has been my preferred pizza place. We had order two large pizzas of supreme clubbed with Hawaiian pizza and carnivores pizza. All were equally good. Carnivores pizza was my top fav as the beef in the pizza was yummy and then my second fav was Hawaiian pizza which was delicious too with the mix of pineapples with chicken. We had started which were really good. It consisted of potato wedges, buffalo wings and rolls. The staff was friendly and loved the service.

1  Thank Abs9091
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Pizza Hut New look
my order lasagne with diet pepsi
service very good