My husband and I stayed 12 nights at the Inn and Go Hotel, however at the time we stayed it was called the Swiss Belhotel Plaza Kuwait. The room was average but comfortable. We were charged $15 USD because the oil in my hair stained the pillowcase, that was the first I'd heard of such a charge especially when we weren't given the damaged pillow to keep since we had to pay for it. The meals were tasty and plentiful. The doormen, front desk clerks and room keepers were kind and courteous. The hotel sent a driver to pick us up from the airport in a stylish car. All in all we'd enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the commercial and banking district, close to Grand Mosque of Kuwait, Kuwait towers, Liberation Tower and the Scientific Museum, just 20 minutes drive from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Plaza Hotel Kuwait City
- Swiss Hotel Plaza
- Inn & Go Kuwait Plaza Hotel Kuwait City