All reviewsteatro restaurantgreat resortpizza expressstudio roommain buildingprivate beachduring ramadanno alcoholrestaurant staffbusiness triproom servicearabian gulfsea viewbreakfast buffet isjamalchaletsagar
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I have been staying in the Hilton Kuwait Resort for the last one and a half months. During that time I have experienced excellent and friendly service from every one of the staff members.

I have come into contact with - Master Chef Mr.Sagar,who prepared food as well as my mother test specially Gujarati Manu.so special thanks to dear Sagar.

Housekeeping and all other Teatro Restaurant staff members need a special mention. Jacob, Jamal, Hannah, Christine and their staff are unfailingly cheerful, helpful and friendly - they greet us by name and always make us feel welcome.

Thanks a lot dear all...

Subhash kavathiya.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Florian G, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

It is truly inspiring to know how you appreciate the services provided by the team during your stay at Hilton Kuwait Resort.
We have noted and shared your positive feedback with the team particularly Sagar, Jacob, Jamal, Christine, Hannah and the restaurant team members for ensuring you & your mother experience the finest services.
This was also shared with their immediate managers as support to recognize their efforts.
We hope we can soon welcome you back. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

1)Good place to have all kind of Indian style foods.Based on our request they will prepare delicious foods. Special thanks to restaurant staffs Sagar, Menaka, Rekha,Subharth, Shela, Christian and Hanne. Excellent hospitality and service...
2) Very Excellent housekeeping service by M.Shiv,.
3) Excellent cor niche view..
4) Very good travel service providing facilities.

Room Tip: Marvelous,excellent, wonderful...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay at Hilton Kuwait Resort.
We are delighted to read your comments about the overall hotel facilities & excellent services provided by the restaurant and housekeeping teams.
Several team members were mentioned and we assure you we will share your positive remarks with them as well their immediate managers for recognition.
Your satisfaction is our utmost concern and we will continue with our efforts in delivering premium services at all times.
Thank you again and we hope we can soon welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service by the staff and the drinks is nice too. They recognize me and they know already my order thats i keep coming back thanks to ella vincent ryan fir the excellent service and the pool was good and cooffee shop outside good

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

We are glad you had a satisfying and comfortable stay.
We have shared your feedback with Songbird café, particularly Ella, Vincent and Ryan for delivering excellent service.
Thank you for sharing your views with us. We hope we can soon welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

A Hilton Resort, Kuwait which has a very good view - Hotel ambiance is also very Excellent. Restaurant services excellent. Restaurant service staffs are excellent and personal tourch with guests and chef made very good food whichever veg or non veg and test is excellent.

I would like to mention specially restaurant staffs ladies and gentlemen who take a well look after me-
Mrs. Menaka Oli-The girl who makes me feel, she is sincerely Care about me as I had first time gone to abroad from my home country for new job joining purpose in
and also helps to prepare my favourite foods everyday, Knows all my preference, each time saw her, make me happy. She is capable at making guests feel like their news are taken care if in a family. She is a very good moral character and always smiling at face, makes a good first impression with your guests.

Mr. Zamal and Jacob : They are a very nice guys and are sincerely care about me as a friend. They are able to control production and are aware of product being served. They are respectful to guests and able to communicate in a personal manners. They are accountable for theirs actions.

Mr. Sagar and Basha: Could always let me enjoy the delicious foods in restaurant. A good communicator and we'll versed in engaging in conversions.

Hotel room services little bit improvement required. Every time followed up required for New paper. one time informed to reception that I had required a news paper every morning one day given and next day again forgotten. No one followed up about it

All staffs are excellent specially restaurant staff.

Strongly recommend the people who travel to Kuwait to try Hilton Resort. I believe you will love it just as me.

Overall stay is Good...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

It is great to read your feedback about the restaurant team & services, as well the overall ambiance of the resort.
We have shared your positive remarks with Menaka, Jamal, Jacob, Sagar and Basha for providing an extraordinary service during your stay.
Trust that we shall continually provide you with the finest services & high standards throughout your stay at Hilton Kuwait Resort.
Thank you again for your feedback. Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We felt very welcome at the Hilton in Mangaf. The staff were always positive and helpful. Breakfast was superb - we particularly liked the eggs benedict and the date muffins! The beach was "ok" - supposedly one of the best in Kuwait, but we were not really impressed. The spa was really great - one of the best massages we have had. Our one minor complaint was the lighting in the room. There was no really good light for reading in bed. But if that is the one complaint you can make.....

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

We are delighted to read your comments.
It is great to know you enjoyed your breakfast & restaurant experience.
This was also shared with the restaurant team and be assured we shall continue providing you and all our guests with premium services.
We are sorry if the lighting in the room made you uncomfortable while reading. We have immediately reported this to our Chief Engineer to check for alternative ways to improve this.
Thank you again and hopefully we can soon welcome you back.