Movenpick Hotel Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$318
US$149
Ibis Kuwait Salmiya(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$113
  • Restaurant
ibis Sharq Kuwait(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Adams Hotel(Kuwait City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
Holiday Inn Kuwait(Kuwait City)
US$205
US$182
US$148
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$249
US$190
Priceline
US$140
US$130
Priceline
All reviewsteatro restaurantstudio roomgreat resortpizza expressmain buildingprivate beachduring ramadanrestaurant staffbusiness tripexcellent servicespecial thanksbreakfast buffet iscomfortable staysagarjamalmenakabasha
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I had been staying in the Hilton kuwait resort for a long time and I felt like the best time in my life, i never forget in my life . Especially the crew from Teatro restaurant... Menaka, Rekha, sagar, shushila,Celestine..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Florian G, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

It is our pleasure to read your feedback about your recent experience at our property.

We are delighted to know you recognized the effort made by our restaurant team for a memorable dining experience. We have also shared this with them particularly Menaka, Rekha, Sagar, Sushila and Celeste.

However, we noticed that you have rated us 1 (extremely unhappy with your experience) which did not coincide with your positive remarks. Please note this is the lowest score which means you encountered difficulty during your stay. If this is the case would appreciate that you share with us more details about your experience, however if it appears to be an error of considering “1” as the best rating, then kindly try to change it from your end or address Trip Advisor site of the mistake.

Rest assured we remain committed to all our guests by providing excellent services and standards throughout the visit.

Florian Gruhl – Director of Operations

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed Hilton Kuwait resort more than one month on company purpose. From that time onwards every one greeted me with smile. The rooms are spacious enough & the amenities were all good. The room maintenance & housekeeping was excellent, especially by Mr.Narayan was very impressive.  The management was fulfilled my needs twice daily.

In those days I have taken food from teatro restaurant, food was fabulous, I never fee bore, I just who always g thank to the guys who served me especially menaka, rajeni who greeted me with always smile. The chef sagar & Boonlum who has prepared very declivous food Indian food for me. Evening times music was very good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Florian G, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

We are glad you had a wonderful stay and were satisfied with the hotel facilities.
Your positive comments about the services our team provided during your visit have been noted and shared particularly Narayan, Menaka, Rajani, Sagar and Boonlum.
Through your valuable comments, we are inspired to continue with our efforts in delivering premium services at all times.
Florian Gruhl – Director of Operations

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I have been staying at this hotel at different times over the last 18 months; in total some 12 weeks. I have been extremely well looked after with a huge room in the annex and a restaurant which truly reflects its 5 star rating. The staff in the restaurant are very attentive. Concierge look after travel arrangements perfectly. The weather in Kuwait is very variable from almost zero in the winter to 50 in the summer so it is not always possible to sit out at the pool. There is a very nice spa inside though with pool, sauna, steam room etc.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank macbrave

We highly appreciate sharing your views with us.
It is our pleasure to know you found all hotel facilities to your satisfaction.
The finest service is what we truly represent and we are glad you have recognized the effort of our team to make your visit memorable & enjoyable.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are looking forward for your next stay at our property in future.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

This is a very nice place to stay when traveling in Kuwait. I previously stayed at the Crowne Plaza but decided this time to stay at the Hilton. I truly enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly, the property is well kept and with plenty of dinning options.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Florian G, Manager at Hilton Kuwait Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for posting a review about our resort.
We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and fully satisfied with the services and facilities.
We shall continue with our efforts in providing you and all our guests with premium services thus making your visit memorable.
We hope we can soon welcome you back. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I have just spent more then 3 weeks in the Hilton hotel. The rooms are quiet and comfortable. Initially I had room which was very quiet and comfortable . When I came in kuwait it's not conformable because of food u can not get your perfect food always form fare form your home . This time really thankful I get nice vegateran dish in morning and dinner time for made for chef sagar he now over taste of food . Early morning brakefast masala tea form menaka it's giving to us excellent service form her always take care to everyone about food . So finally rally I enjoy my hilton kuwait resort.
Again I have to thanks to chef subart ,sagar and his team . And thanks to restaurant teams noel, Sammy. Make my trip amazing .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

We are delighted to read your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.
It is our pleasure to know you had a positive impression towards the restaurant services and food served by our chefs. We have shared your feedback with them and their immediate managers for recognition.
Rest assured our efforts shall continue thus making your visit comfortable & enjoyable.